Community Engagement Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Center For The Pacific Asian Family
Center For The Pacific Asian Family urgently required following position for Community Engagement Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Community Engagement Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Center For The Pacific Asian Family Jobs Details:
Under the supervision of the Community Engagement Manager (CEM), the Community
Engagement Coordinator (CEC) provides project coordination within CPAF’s Community Engagement (CE)
program, including: strategic planning and oversight of community outreach and education efforts,
development/implementation of workshops and trainings, mobilization of community members and
organizational partners, and leadership of other projects which develop community capacity to respond to
and prevent domestic violence (DV) and sexual assault (SA). The CEC will also assist management to develop
and manage the program budget and update policies and procedures that pertain to the CE program.
Duties and Responsibilities:
o Establish new community relationships while maintaining strong ties with existing partner
o Develop/ purchase all printed, training and marketing materials for CPAF’s outreach activities as
o Represent CPAF in network meetings, public forums, presentations, trainings, etc.
o Engage community members through CPAF’s digital media platforms, including regular posts on
Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.; Manage the community engagement portion of CPAF’s official
- Prevention/Education: The CEC will work collaboratively with other CPAF staff to train community leaders
networks with community partners to increase awareness and prevent family and relationship violence.
o Work closely with CPAF staff and community partner organizations to assess community training
o Develop curriculum and implement workshops/ trainings based on community partners needs.
o Coordinate with community partners to recruit, train and mentor youth and adults to implement
culturally and linguistically appropriate prevention strategies.
o Coordinate media efforts to publicize violence prevention efforts and highlight successful prevention
- Program Development and Contract Compliance
o Work with CEM to collect, compile, analyze and report program-related data/documentation
o Work with CEM to conduct regular program evaluation, presenting program highlights at funder or
o Participate in trainings, webinars or other meetings as required by funders
- Travel requirements: Driving is an essential job function for this position in order to conduct communitybased
driver’s license and use their own vehicle to perform duties. The employee must also be eligible for
coverage under CPAF’s auto insurance policy.
- Teamwork: Provide general support asked of all staff which may include: responding to emergencies,
program and organizational development and fundraising, and attend staff and team meetings.
Qualifications: The qualified candidate must possess demonstrated knowledge, skill, abilities and experience in
the following areas:
- Committed to eliminating intimate partner violence, sexual abuse, and family violence; practices nonviolence
- Understands and is aligned with CPAF’s organizational values
- Understands and appreciates Asian/Pacific Islander cultures; is able to work with diverse communities (race,
Islander language strongly preferred
- Must submit to DOJ level Live Scan and subsequent arrest notification, annual TB test and annual driving
- Must have access to own vehicle
- 2+ years of experience working collaboratively with community based organizations
- 2+ years of experience in developing and conducting trainings and community outreaches
- Strong organizational skills a must
- Strong comfort level with public speaking and representing the agency
- Strong work ethic, self-directed, able to coordinate multiple tasks, and highly motivated
- Able to work well independently and as a member of a team
- Able to thrive in flexible, evolving situations and manage change effectively
- Able to effectively and efficiently address crises and problem-solve with open communication
- Able to plan work schedule respective to program needs, including working evenings or weekends if
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Must complete 65-hour domestic violence/sexual assault certification training within first six months of
Interested parties please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com and state where you saw our posting.
Please include your name and the position you are applying for in the subject line. No phone calls please.