Warehouse Associate Jobs Vacancy in Eto Doors Corporation Los Angeles
Eto Doors Corporation Los Angeles urgently required following position for Warehouse Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Warehouse Associate Jobs Vacancy in Eto Doors Corporation Los Angeles Jobs Details:
Warehouse Associate Duties and Responsibilities
Packer/Shipper packs orders and prepares them to be shipped. You must inspect the items to ensure that they’re not damaged or missing any parts, package them according to specifications and transport them carefully as needed to bring them to shipping facilities.
- Process all items to be shipped, as well as those coming to the warehouse, following established organizational procedures
- Organize materials shipped to the warehouse according to picking list, item number, lot number and quantity
- Generate labels and stick them on each item for ease of inventory
- Maintain a list of all items needed by the organization, and provide them to shippers and movers as required
- Choose the right packaging for each item to ease packing and shipment
- Maintain a work area that is clean and tidy
- Follow safety rules in picking, packing, packaging and shipping
- Able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Good hand-eye coordination.
- Works well in a team-oriented and busy environment.
- Must be pro-active in looking for solutions and solving problems
- Energetic self-starter that works well under pressure and can effectively multitask
- Must be efficient
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 to $15.00 /hour
- Warehouse: 2 years (Required)
- Forklift Operator: 1 year (Required)
- Spanish (Required)