Inventory Associate Jobs Vacancy in Wis International Houston
Wis International Houston urgently required following position for Inventory Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Inventory Associate Jobs Vacancy in Wis International Houston Jobs Details:
Inventory Associates perform inventory tasks at a customer's store or warehouse physically counting merchandise, supplies, products, etc.
We are hiring Inventory Associates/Drivers for our Houston office. This is an entry level position starting at $ 8.75 when performing Inventory Associate tasks and at the rate of 11.25 when driving.
Performance based increases evaluated quarterly up to 11.75 an hour
- No Experience needed
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Life and disability plans
- Minimum Essential Coverage (MEC) Plus plan
- Raises based on productivity
- Promotion opportunities
- Employee discounts at travel sites, cell phones, entertainment and major retailers
- 401(k) program
- Paid Training
- Weekly pay
- Van transportation provided to assignment outside the local area
- Possess the stamina to stand for extended periods of time
- Possess the ability to move and bend frequently
- Possess the ability to climb ladders and reach merchandise regularly, with or without reasonable accommodations
- Possess access to reliable transportation to local assignments
- Possess access to internet access to check work schedule
To qualify as a Driver
- Applicants must have a valid drivers’ license
- Five years of driving history
- The ability to drive a motor vehicle in a safe manner
- 23 years or older
Do you enjoy leading others? We are also looking for Supervisors to manage employee teams while they conduct inventory events at our customer’s locations. Key responsibilities include supervising staff, ensuring established inventory practices are followed and that we meet our customer’s expectations. This position starts at $11.75 an hour, with raises based on performance and completion of a formal training curriculum. No experience necessary, as we offer on the job training. Qualified candidates must be able to pass a background check, drug test and motor vehicle review.
WIS International is an equal opportunity employer.