Senior Clinical Database Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Meridian Technologies Woodcliff Lake
Meridian Technologies Woodcliff Lake urgently required following position for Senior Clinical Database Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Clinical Database Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Meridian Technologies Woodcliff Lake Jobs Details:
Senior Clinical Database Analyst
12-month contract opportunity
The Senior Clinical Database Analyst will be responsible for providing database programming support for clinical data management to conduct clinical trails. Must ensure quality and efficiency, including study database design, edit checks programming, study deployment, and study maintenance of EDC Trails.
- Bachelor's degree in Biotechnology, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Biological Science or related field
- Minimum of 3 years related experience in Data Operations methods and processes in industry setting.
- Experience with CRF screen design and edit checks programming using Central Designer 2.x.
- Experinece with Inform 6.x EDC studies
- Knowledge of Clinical Data Management Processes, GCP guidelines, test scripts writing, and script execution.
- Pharmaceutical/Bio-tech experience
Job Type: Contract
Full Time Opportunity: