Business Intelligence Analyst Market Analytics Jobs Vacancy in Box Austin
Box Austin urgently required following position for Business Intelligence Analyst Market Analytics. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Intelligence Analyst Market Analytics Jobs Vacancy in Box Austin Jobs Details:
Are you excited by the prospect of using analytics to drive customer retention? Do you possess exceptional technical chops, and are passionate about "democratizing" data? Do you want to work in a challenging but fun environment, in an entrepreneurial but well-resourced and supportive environment? We are looking for a super smart and passionate individual to join our Business Analytics team. As a Business Intelligence Analyst, you will own the delivery of customer data insights to improve customer retention, and promote the data quality of business metrics and reporting to increase efficiency of our operations.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will help deliver a world class customer experience by owning data requests from our customers, delivering custom insights into how they're using our product.
- You will use analytics to answer questions about how our customers are using our product, with the goal improving product adoption and customer retention.
- You will own the data integrity of our internal BI reporting, instituting governance policies and best practices with the end goal of increasing data consumption and efficiency.
- You will work cross-functionally with data engineers and business stakeholders to ensure we're delivering quality insights to the business and our customer.s
- You're a "data ninja". You enjoy digging into the details of data models to answer questions, and you enjoy finding ways to enable people to access data to drive decisions.
- Your analytics skills are strong, including 2+ years of experience in an analytics role. You have significant experience with SQL and Tableau, or experience with a major BI reporting tool (Power BI, IBM Cognos, etc.) and a willingness to learn Tableau. Experience in a major software engineering language (Python, C++, Java) or statistical packages (Matlab, SAS, R) a plus.
- You've proven yourself as a trusted business partner. You've got excellent communication skills and can translate between technical and functional requirements. You have experience working with business stakeholders to clarify questions and prioritize asks.
- You've got a strong education. You have a Bachelor's in an analytical field (statistics, computer science, MIS, economics, etc.)