Retail Data Collection Associate Part Time Jobs Vacancy in Crossmark Overland Park
Crossmark Overland Park urgently required following position for Retail Data Collection Associate Part Time. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Retail Data Collection Associate Part Time Jobs Vacancy in Crossmark Overland Park Jobs Details:
- Counting forward reserve inventories
- Reconciling purchases (invoices) against inventories
- Scanning UPC codes via hand-held device
- Collecting display and promotional information
- Inputting product price information
- Collecting and entering custom survey observational data
- Transmitting collected data daily via internet based on the requirements of the collection device
- Plan and organize assigned work within CROSSMARK Retail Data Collection by: In-store observation studies
- Training updates
- Task lists
- Store assignments
- Occasionally downloading and printing forms
- Meet CROSSMARK Retail Data Collection defined standards of work volume, quality, accuracy, cost containment, completeness, and timeliness by:
- Complying with travel and mileage standards established by Retail Data Collection
- Following management and CROSSMARK expectations on cost containment
- Completing assignments and transmitting data according to CROSSMARK’s established procedures and deadlines
- Submitting time card and expense information in accordance with CROSSMARK’s established procedures and schedule
- Communicate effectively with management and coworkers by:
- Communicating no less than weekly with district management regarding schedules/issues
- Checking email daily for operational updates
- Returning all phone calls within 1 business day and all emails within 2 business day
- Attending all market, team, and other meetings, as required
Advising management of promotional activity changes within retail outlets
This role is not expected to exceed more than 25 hours per week, although the company does maintain the discretion to change the role based on the needs of the business and/or the client.
- Complete Causal/Survey and PCT Skills Assessment Qualification Exercise within four (4) weeks of hire.
- Complete Audit Skills Assessment Qualification Exercise within eight (8) weeks of hire. (Approximately 160 hours of training.)
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently while following directions.
- Proficient in basic PC skills.
- Must have reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, and auto insurance. Must keep driver’s license and insurance information current.
- Education and/or Experience - High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred
- Physical Demands - While working in retail stores the associate will be required to sit, reach (overhead, under and arms length), bend, climb, kneel stand, squat, walk on flat surface, lift up to 30 lbs., change position, and handle and carry a 2 lb. device for a prolonged period of time.
- Counting reserve stock in coolers/freezers may be required.
- Working Conditions (environment in which the job is performed) - Retail stores
- Language Skills - English is the primary language skill; however, bilingual skills may be required based on business necessity.
Associates are required to submit to a standard background check and drug screening as required when designated by the client
CROSSMARK is committed to providing accessible employment practices and welcomes applications from people with disabilities. If you require accommodation for a disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please let us know.