Nights Distribution Lead Warehouse Jobs Vacancy in Igloo Products Corp Katy
Igloo Products Corp Katy urgently required following position for Nights Distribution Lead Warehouse. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Nights Distribution Lead Warehouse Jobs Vacancy in Igloo Products Corp Katy Jobs Details:
This is a NIGHT position. Monday - Friday, 5:00 P.M. - 1:30 A.M.
Job Summary Statement:
This position is a key team player in Distribution leading and training the workers and insuring the product is picked/labeled/packed and loaded efficiently.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for leading tasks associated with pick/pack/label and shipping operations in a distribution center.
- Responsible for leading loading teams in two co-located warehouse facilities.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and safe work environment.
- Assist in creating, establishing and documenting operational procedures and processes.
- Assist the Supervisor in labor hour management.
- Assist the Supervisor in the supervision of Igloo, Staffing agency and H2B personnel.
- Act as a “Change Agent” for management.
- Actively, support ALL Company and Department change initiatives.
- Lead specialty teams in the distribution department such as Labeling and Order Picking Teams.
- Enforce procedural rules to include the proper use of Warehouse Management Systems.
- Perform forklift and loading duties.
- Train and provide direction to warehouse associates.
- Support Distribution Center management in reaching productivity goals.
- Track daily production.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment for 8 - 12 hours.
- Bilingual English/Spanish.
- Able to follow directions.
- Must be a team player.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to follow directions and complete job assignments on time.
- Must be dependable and honest.
- Education: High School diploma or equivalency.
- Experience: Minimum four (4) years’ experience/knowledge of Distribution operations; must have at least one year of experience on Electric Stand-Up Forklift.
- English language skills: Able to speak, read, write and comprehend English.
- Math skills: Able to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Physical Demands: Ability to lift 50lbs consistently for 8 - 12 hours.
- Work environment: Warehouse is hot and humid in summer months, cold in winter months.
- Must be considered a top performer in the Distribution Center.