Delivery Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Hotshot Deliveries Inc Omaha
Hotshot Deliveries Inc Omaha urgently required following position for Delivery Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Delivery Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Hotshot Deliveries Inc Omaha Jobs Details:
*IMMEDIATE OPENING FOR DELIVERY COORDINATOR
(Terminal Manager) 1C First Line Supervisor
$38,000 per year plus BONUSES!! Exempt (salaried)
Shifts are 8-9 hours Monday - Friday between 8:00am and 6:30pm
WEEKENDS OFF - PAID HOLIDAYS*
Do you want to work for a smaller company? Do you want to be autonomous? Do you enjoy managing people? Are you willing to work toward improving the company and brand?
This is not a typical "office job" and does REQUIRE superior problem solving skills!!We specialize in large parcel e-commerce deliveries (furniture, appliances, game tables and more). We deliver the large items to residential and commercial addresses. All Delivery Coordinators are assigned a terminal. All Delivery Coordinators are based in and work in Omaha, NE.
The Delivery Coordinator is responsible for tracking inbound freight, coordinating with the Receiving Specialist in the warehouse, entering orders into the computer system, routing deliveries, calling customers to schedule appointments, communicating with drivers during live deliveries, communicating with clients via telephone and email, conducting phone interviews for applicants to join their team (drivers, helpers, warehouse), preparing reports for management, and a lot more. Delivery Coordinators are expected to perform other duties as assigned by management to include but not limited to: prepare and sort paperwork and warehouse/receiving duties.
A Delivery Coordinator serves as a remote manager operations for one of our delivery centers. Being a Delivery Coordinator can be rewarding and stressful at the same time. A successful Delivery Coordinator must have the ability to balance the needs of our clients with the needs of the consumers, our company and the staff at the delivery center. Consumers are not always right; however, a successful Delivery Coordinator can handle scheduling issues, and complaints with tact and diplomacy. Our culture demands that all Delivery Coordinators be self-starters, reliable, respectful, responsible, well-spoken, confident, and honest. Our internal mantra is "It May Not Be Our Fault, But It's Our Problem".
Primary Purpose and Function
Ensure the prompt completion of the administrative duties of the Operations department. Ensure the HSD brand and clients are the primary focus. Remotely supervise all employees, processes and procedures for an assigned terminal.
Essential Functions and responsibilities:
- Know and abide by the corporate core values
- Make a positive addition to the workplace culture
- Provide superior customer service to consumers
- Handle incoming and out going calls as needed in the normal day-to-day operation of the company
- Create efficient and profitable routes for delivery teams
- Dispatch drivers using best practices to ensure safety
- Create daily schedules for staff at assigned terminal
- Monitor labor hours at assigned terminal
- Conduct weekly staff calls with staff from assigned terminal
- Conduct performance reviews for staff at assigned terminal
- Audit the charges and fees charged to clients for services completed
- Provide the Director of Operations with weekly reports as needed
- Maintain compliance information on for the assigned terminal for delivery teams, delivery units and supervised staff members
- Interview and hire staff as needed for the assigned terminal
- Quarterly travel to assigned terminal
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to handle highly stressful situations
- Ability to demonstrate strong customer service skills
- Demonstrated problem solving with people skills
- Competent in MS Office Products, and efficient in email and internet applications
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows environment
- Ability to read maps
- Willingness to learn new skills
- High school diploma or equivalency required
- Proven oral and written skills required
- High accuracy in work, attention to detail
- Ability to accept constructive criticism
- Ability to learn in an environment without a formal training program
- Flexibility to assist in covering Primary Operations shifts when needed
- Sitting for long periods of time
- Frequent alpha/numeric keyboarding
- Oral communication over phone and in person
- Ability to view computer monitor
Company policy/procedure compliance
- Follow all company policies and procedures as well as all local, state, and federal laws concerning employment to include, but not limited to: I9 information, EEOC, Civil Rights, and ADA.
- The company does not tolerate sexual or other unlawful discriminatory actions, gestures, harassment, or statements. Any of these behaviors are subject to personnel action up to and including immediate termination and are to be reported to management immediately.
- Maintain confidentiality of company, consumer and client records and information at all times.
- Maintain a professional image.
HotShot Deliveries, Inc. has been providing specialized delivery services for over 25 years. We continue to grow and seek individuals to help us continue to grow. Even after 25 years, we have maintained the "small company" atmosphere. Our team works closely together and interacts continuously. We offer generous Paid Time Off (PTO). Employees can earn up to 120 hours of PTO per year. We doNOToffer any health, dental, vision insurance or retirement plans.
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME DIRECTLY AND APPLY TODAY USING THE LINK BELOW
OUR CORE VALUES
Strive for Excellence
Do What You Say You're Going to Do
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $38,000.00 /year
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Windows: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Administrative: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Paid time off