Development Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Aurora Inc Evansville
Aurora Inc Evansville urgently required following position for Development Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Development Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Aurora Inc Evansville Jobs Details:
GRANT WRITING EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for tracking program outcomes and evaluating program effectiveness. Is also responsible for completing required reports and monitoring program compliance.
- Responsible for submitting accurate and timely reports to funders.
- Responsible for providing a monthly board report on all programs.
- Responsible for monitoring HMIS entry for Aurora programs/employees, including timely and accurate intakes and discharges, assessments, case notes and services
- Responsible for being liaison to State Data Evaluation Committee
- Responsible for writing grants and program applications as necessary.
- Responsible for assisting administration team (Executive Director, Finance & Program Director and Executive Asst.) as necessary
- Be point of contact and support for at least one event for our volunteer committees to work with.
- Represent Aurora in the community at fairs & shows as needed.
- Serve on community groups that focus on different aspects of homelessness.
- As directed by the Executive Director, speak on behalf of Aurora for Aurora with the purpose of raising awareness of Aurora’s programs, fundraising and for homelessness.
Skills Required for the Position:
- Strong writing & organizational skills
- Attention to detail and timelines
- Experience with non-profit grants
- 3+ years experience in a similar position
- Degree or certification required
- Ability to work 40+ hours per week
Job Type: Full-time
- Evansville, IN
Required license or certification:
Job Type: Full-time