Manager Public Policy Government Relations Jobs Vacancy in Alnylam Cambridge
Alnylam Cambridge urgently required following position for Manager Public Policy Government Relations. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Manager Public Policy Government Relations Jobs Vacancy in Alnylam Cambridge Jobs Details:
- Collaborate with expertise areas (regulatory, commercial, medical, legal, compliance, patient advocacy, finance), program teams, and regional leaders to lead global public policy prioritization process.
- Initiate and execute in-depth policy analyses on issues identified through or as part of priorities. Includes areas such as orphan drug incentives, regulatory policy, tax, patient access policies, HCP communications, etc. Develop, in conjunction with local/regional market teams, in depth analyses that assess risk and opportunities from policy changes for Alnylam (corporate) and our programs.
- Support Alnylam’s public policy priorities efforts. Lead efforts with US, CEMEA, Asia and LATAM teams to create and identify specific cross-regional initiatives. Develop opportunities and activities to provide pull-through to regional and local teams on global and regional policy priorities.
- Provide in-market support for policy analysis and government relations where Alnylam’s local/regional resources are limited. As appropriate, engage consultants and oversee efforts to accomplish public policy goals or projects.
- Partner w/regional and local teams and consultants to develop issue briefs and background materials reflecting Alnylam positions and analyses.
- Lead global policy monitoring and develop information sharing materials for use across geographies.
- Working with regional and local teams, engage with regional and local governmental entities as well as stakeholders (e.g., think tanks, thought leaders, etc.) on policy issues to support Alnylam positions and efforts.
- Support the Asia and Latin America market access teams in the development of the market access plans and execution elements requiring regional and global resources and governmental engagement.
- Work collaboratively with other stakeholders to develop common policy positions, including through industry associations, working groups and other third parties;
- Build coalitions of support with third party organizations to deliver multi-stakeholder public affairs campaign.
- Advanced degree required;
- Minimum 7-9 years experience in consulting, government relations, trade and international bio-pharmaceutical industry;
- Demonstrated results in developing, implementing and executing successful, forward-looking, proactive, comprehensive approaches to policy issues in ex-US markets, including, Europe, Japan and other Asia-Pacific countries; Lat Am experience a plus.
- Excellent understanding of pharmaceutical and biotech issues in multiple global regions with strong analytical abilities.
- Strong experience working across multiple geographies.
- Experience with and strong understanding how to partner effectively with internal stakeholders including experts across the company and outstanding ability to work collaboratively on cross-functional teams.
- Proven success in mobilizing stakeholders to shape strategies with external business groups;
- Strong strategic and creative thinker, able to tackle complex issues both strategically and tactically, and develop innovative, results-driven solutions;
- High emotional intelligence and an ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment
- Demonstrated success in development/execution of targeted briefings for executive leadership, senior management and business leaders;
- Well organized, highly motivated, innovative, process driven, results oriented; and
- Outstanding oral and written communications skills. Must have an excellent ability to succinctly summarize key considerations and issues; proficiency in multiple languages a plus.