Senior Assistant Field Technician Jobs Vacancy in Dxc
Dxc urgently required following position for Senior Assistant Field Technician. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Assistant Field Technician Jobs Vacancy in Dxc Jobs Details:
Provides on-site field support to customers. Performs basic installations, repairs, upgrades and maintenance on hardware and equipment. Assists in the analysis of technical products, systems, and/or software for engineering support.
Essential Job Functions
- Provides on-site field support to customers including installation, and servicing and repairing of systems and equipment.
- Answers customer questions and resolves issues. Refers other issues/questions to appropriate personnel/service area/manager for follow up, testing and troubleshooting.
- Assists in instructing customers in the operation and maintenance of systems/equipment.
- Acts as a liaison with customers on administrative and technical matters for assigned projects.
- Performs analyses and prepares reports on system problem trends and issues.
- Assists in applying engineering principles and practices as they relate to system design, process flow and/or discrete modeling.
- Interacts with the client's engineers, as necessary, to gather information, design changes, requirements, etc. to compile information for the overall solution design.
- Assists in translating the engineering design into software design and development of test plans to verify logic of new or modified technical programs.
- Performs testing of the final product and works with the client's engineers to assure that the product performs as planned.
- Assists in the design of basic technical programs for projects or enhancements to existing programs.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Two or more years of field support experience
- Experience working with the company's hardware, software and equipment products
- Experience working with customer technology and support requirements
- Experience working with process and/or system design concepts
- Experience working with appropriate programming languages, operating systems and software
- Experience working with engineering principles and practices
- Interpersonal skills to work with customers and other unit personnel
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Communication skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- Ability to resolve non-complex hardware and equipment problems
- Willingness to travel
- Office environment
- May require weekend work
- May require shift work