Front Desk Associate Jobs Vacancy in Fairfield Inn Suites Marriott Albany
Fairfield Inn Suites Marriott Albany urgently required following position for Front Desk Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Front Desk Associate Jobs Vacancy in Fairfield Inn Suites Marriott Albany Jobs Details:
VISIONS HOTELS - www.visionshotels.com
The Front Desk Associates primary function is, checking guests in, checking guests out, providing above and beyond guest service, taking reservations, and making each and every guest feel like they are at home.
- Checking Guests In
- Checking Guests Out
- Providing above and beyond guest service
- Performing Hotel Call Arounds
- Keeping front desk area and office neat and tidy
- An overly polite and pleasant attitude at all times
- Fulfilling guest requests to the best of our abilities
- Taking reservations over the phone
- Putting together welcome bags
- Being knowledgeable of the immediate area for guest questions
- Must be able to think on their feet rapidly to handle guest issues that may arise
- Taking business leads for sales efforts
- Assisting guests with luggage if needed
- Any items assigned by the General Manager or Front Office Manager
- Must be adaptable to constantly changing environment
- Must have computer skills including typing, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Excel
- Must be comfortable providing excellent customer service
- Must have a pleasant and upbeat attitude
- Must be able to multi task
- Must have impeccable phone etiquette
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 30lbs.
This job is part time having the opportunity to be full time.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $11.00 to $12.50 /hour
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- hospitality: 1 year (Preferred)
- ENGLISH (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Morning (Required)