Reading Tutor Jobs Vacancy in Pride Learning Center Acton
Pride Learning Center Acton urgently required following position for Reading Tutor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Reading Tutor Jobs Vacancy in Pride Learning Center Acton Jobs Details:
PRIDE Learning Center, is a premier tutoring company for children with learning difficulties.
We are looking for enthusiastic, reliable, and flexible reading educators seeking part time employment for two different students in Acton. For this rewarding role we will reimburse you $35/hour.
1st job: We are looking for someone that is available Monday thru Friday 8am - 11am
2nd job: We are looking for someone that is available Monday thru Friday 1-3pm or 2-4pm
We are currently looking for Reading Tutors that:
- Are ready to be trained and can deliver our easy to implement and 100% scripted multisensory reading program, to teach reading, spelling and comprehension
- Have experience working with school age children with special needs and with creating and maintaining a positive and engaging learning environment
- Must have the ability to develop rapport with students
- Must have an electronic device that can be brought to the tutoring location
- Have great communication skills and are able to motivate students
- Are able to commute to the tutoring location (student’s school - Acton school district)
- Are committed to establish and maintain a professional long term tutoring relationship with the student
- Send resume outlining your relevant experience and education
- Please let us know what your availabilities are (days and times)
- Please indicate if you'd be interested in the morning or afternoon tutoring job, or both.
This is a great part time job if you are an instructional assistant, ABA therapist, paraprofessional, teacher, substitute teacher, graduate student in the educational field, or speech therapist assistant.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
PRIDE Learning Center provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics as well as marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, medical condition, military status, political activities or affiliations, and status as a victim of domestic violence, assault, or stalking . In addition to federal law requirements, PRIDE Learning Center complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $35.00 /hour