Hvac Entry Level Warehouse Delivery Driver Jobs Vacancy in Comfortrol Heating Air Columbus
Comfortrol Heating Air Columbus urgently required following position for Hvac Entry Level Warehouse Delivery Driver. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Hvac Entry Level Warehouse Delivery Driver Jobs Vacancy in Comfortrol Heating Air Columbus Jobs Details:
Job Type: Full-Time
Minimum Years of Experience Required: 2-5 Years
Minimum Years of Education Required: High School/GED
Salary Range: $12.00 to $15.00 / Hourly
Must be Authorized to Work in the US
Comfortrol Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. is a rapidly growing commercial HVAC contractor serving central Ohio since 1966. Comfortrol specializes in Service, Maintenance, Design/Build and Plan/Spec.We have a strong reputation built on our capabilities and Integrity. Our goal is to be known by our customers and employees as the Best HVAC company in central Ohio.
The HVAC Entry Level/Warehouse/Delivery Driver is responsible for delivering HVAC equipment and materials in the Central Ohio area, with a strong warehouse component. Ideal candidates will have knowledge of HVAC and Construction industry.
- Must have valid driver's license.
- Friendliness, courteous and able to communicate effectively with co-workers, vendors, and contractors are key traits.
- Sheet metal experience is preferred, and fabrication experience a big plus.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of driving a light duty truck and trailer in a delivery capacity.
- Must be able to repetitively lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to operate a forklift.
- Demonstrate attention to detail and ability to work independently.
- Experience with installation, maintenance and repair a plus.
- Experience in assembling and installing duct work a plus.
- Have the ability to work with all types of power and hand tools safely and effectively.
- Must have clean driving record, and ability to pass a pre-employment drug screening
- Must have all hand tools.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Benefit
- Disability Insurance
Comfortrol Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc provides a competitive pay with additional bonus potential. Health, life and dental insurance, a company-matched 401(k) plan, paid vacation and holidays.
Comfortrol, Inc. is a Columbus area HVAC contractor specializing in the repair and installation of air conditioning systems for commercial projects of any size. Comfortrol, Inc. has been serving the Columbus area since 1966. We service the greater Columbus area 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, supporting all brands, including but not limited to Carrier, Lennox, Trane, York and American Standard equipment and systems. GREAT OPPORTUNITY WITH GROWING COMPANY SEEKING LEADERS.