Associate Quality Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Quest Global Engineering
Quest Global Engineering urgently required following position for Associate Quality Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Associate Quality Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Quest Global Engineering Jobs Details:
QuEST Global (Engineering) Services seeks candidates to perform the role of Associate Quality
Engineer based in central Connecticut. This technical role typically supports our customer’s (or QuEST’s) Quality Engineers across the full spectrum of quality services for the Aeroengine/Aerospace Industries at the OEM, Supplier, and Aftermarket levels. Candidates should demonstrate the ability to develop strong customer/supplier relations - at all levels, drive to deliver quality parts on time, a passion for continuous improvement, and work with a team. This role is an entry point for the role of QE.
- Research, Organize, Review, and Process data and information from numerous engineering systems, databases, and tools associated with Quality functions.
Work can vary over time, but generally falls into one of the following major categories:
- Part & Process Qualification / Verification / Validation
- Non-Conforming material assessments / disposition / reduction efforts
- Quality Management System & Tool compliance o Proactive Process / Supplier Development
- Identify potential quality issues based on circumstantial evidence and recommend improvements.
- Represent quality organization across entire product life cycle.
Secondary Job Functions:
At QuEST, we often challenge our team members to temporarily work outside the scope of their primary job functions to broaden their skills and help the organization. Some of these roles and opportunities include:
- Execution within multiple services
- Project Management: Execution and Support
- Technical Leadership and Technical Reviews
- Develop work instructions to ensure repeatability
- Personnel Management
- Onboarding and Professional Development: collaborate and mentor QuEST Team Members
- Cross-functional teams
- Geographic re-assignments
- Account Management and Sales
- Enabler roles, such as Human Resources, Technology Development, and IT
- Quality Management and Continuous Improvement
- AS degree in a technical field.
- 2+ years of relevant experience – preferably in an Aerospace environment.
- Non-Degreed or non-Technical degreed candidates w/ 6+ years of relevant experience will be considered.
- Quality and/or Manufacturing certifications are beneficial.
- Compiling/reviewing data tied to part/process qualification (PPAP, ProCert, FAI)
- Measurement and/or Inspection experience. Use of SPC
- Researching non-conformance history, processing of non-conforming parts and part data.
- Compliance to Industry and Customer standards
- Generating Metrics reports / Analysis charts
- Interacting w/ Suppliers, Buyers, Engineers
- Ability to read/interpret drawings information. General understanding of GD&T
- Assisting with Process Flow, Control Plans, PFMEA, Work Instructions, Capability studies, Capacity evaluations, Production readiness reviews
- Exposure to of modern high tech manufacturing processes
- Familiarity with Aero-Engine components and assemblies
- Versed in processing/mining data within MRP systems (Oracle/SAP/CAPP/Solumina)
- Proficiency using MS Office suite
Personal Work Attributes
- Self-motivated, disciplined, and organized Ability to focus on semi-repetitive tasks.
- Maintain Integrity & Ethics in all situations
- Superior Customer interaction / Collaborative yet firm Supplier relations
- Team oriented collaborator / contributor
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Core Value Alignment:
Customer Focus: Strive to exceed our customers’ expectations each and every time Teamwork: Draw strength from teamwork / collaboration irrespective of geographical, organizational, and cultural boundaries.
Accountability: We shall be quality conscious, process disciplined and strive for continuous improvement.
Change Championship: The speed at which we adapt is critical to our success.
QuEST’s continued success is based on the sustained alignment to the core values. Please be prepared to discuss the alignment of your personal values to these core values.
Typical Career Paths
- Quality, Manufacturing, Delivery Assurance, Design, Analysis, or Test Engineer – typically requires additional technical education, technical skills, and/or relevant work experience with demonstrated performance capability.
- Technical Leadership: Responsibilities include the autonomous execution of increasingly complex tasks, providing technical guidance, reviewing other team members’ work, evaluating capabilities, developing team competencies, developing and improving technical processes, creating technical collateral, and creating technical tools.
- Managerial Leadership: Responsibilities include project management, personnel management, alignment of team members’ efforts, set and evaluates annual goals, performance feedback, hiring/on-boarding, and strategic business decision-making.
Physical Requirements & Work Environment:
- Office and Shop Floor Environments
- Services Oriented: Must be able to meet multiple commitments for QuEST’s customers
- Common activities include sitting, walking and standing.
- Substantial amounts of telephone and computer work.
- Heavily Regulated Industries with strict adherence to procedures
- Flexibility to meet business deadlines by staying late or arriving early.
- Ability to use personal transportation to visit customer locations
- Due to the nature of the work, all candidates must be a U.S. Citizen.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be US Citizen
- 1st or Swing Shift position; w/ OT and flexible weekend work available.
- Location: Windsor (primary); Possible EH/Middletown customer site
- A team oriented and office/computer focused positon.
- Growth potential role.
- Both Internal MOR and External posting to cover new work / potential EH to Windsor relocation attrition