Project Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Quest Global Engineering
Quest Global Engineering urgently required following position for Project Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Quest Global Engineering Jobs Details:
QuEST is seeking an individual to join our team who will be working as a project engineering lead where he/she will be responsible providing program and product support. The individual must be capable of working on a multidiscipline team, familiar with production flow and have excellent communication skills. Responsibilities include
- Work with a cross functional team to provide support for development to production program
- Provide guidance to employees, colleagues and/or Customers in support of customer programs by managing cost reduction initiatives.
- Create, prepare and release documents such as design review presentations, drawings, coordination memos and reports
- Monitor program health and report out to customers frequently Work with a team of engineers on new products and/or redesign to provide support in stages from concept to test to production
- Create a program schedule, considering cost reduction initiatives, to meet program milestones as well as maintain and status schedule
- Provide estimates on customer request for quotes for repair of products
- Manage testing activity including set up, run and compiling test data results
- Provide manufacturing support with timely disposition and investigation of product issues.
- Drive failure investigations and root cause analysis as required
- Assess production returned hardware for rework and reuse
- Support release of program related specs and procedures
- Attend project meetings, tabulate actions and conduct follow-up with owners to ensure actions being closed (both internal & external to customer)
- Facilitate hardware tracking, product build coordination and interpreting (instrumentation, mechanical and electrical) drawings and schematics
- May provide earned value support to monitor spending and charge allocation
- Communicate status of projects to Customer and all levels of Management
- Meet with customer’s regularly
Secondary Job Functions:
At QuEST, we often challenge our team members to temporarily work outside the scope of their primary job functions to broaden their skills and help the organization. Some of these roles and opportunities include:
- Execution within multiple services
- Product Management: Execution and Support
- Technical Leadership
- Develop work instructions to ensure repeatability
- Professional Development: collaborate and mentor QuEST Team Members
- Work with Cross-functional teams
- Quality Management and Continuous Improvement
- BS or higher in technical field with 5 years’ experience;
- Exposure to the aerospace industry is strongly preferred
- Proficiency with MS Office required
- Ability to develop and present business correspondences required Experience working in ambiguous situations, such as taking action when all the information is not available
- Strong communication skills and ability to work well within a team environment but can also be self-directed required
- Experience with Earned Value a plus Experience with ACad or equivalent a plus
- Experience with GD&T a plus Previous experience using SharePoint 2010 and SAP a plus
- Ability to develop and present business correspondences required
Personal Work Attributes
- Familiarity or interest with the aerospace industry preferred
- Self-motivated, assertive, disciplined, passionate, and organized
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great interpersonal and networking skills
Core Value Alignment:
Customer Focus: Strive to exceed our customers’ expectations each and every time
Teamwork: Draw strength from teamwork / collaboration irrespective of geographical, organizational, and cultural boundaries.
Accountability: We shall be quality conscious, process disciplined and strive for continuous improvement.
Change Championship: The speed at which we adapt is critical to our success.
QuEST’s continued success is based on the sustained alignment to the core values. Please be prepared to discuss the alignment of your personal values to these core values.
Typical Career Paths
- Technical Leadership: provide technical guidance, review other team members’ work, evaluate capabilities, develop team competencies, develop and improve technical processes, create technical collateral, and create technical tools.
- Managerial Leadership: project management, personnel management, alignment of team members’ efforts, set and evaluates annual goals, performance feedback, hire and onboard, and strategic business decision-making.
- QuEST is a rapidly growing world-wide company with a need for future global engineering leaders in our operations and sales organizations. Potential future roles could include operational business unit leader, global sales leader, or technical service line leader.
Physical Requirements & Work Environment:
- Mostly Office Environments. Occasional Shop Floor involvement
- Substantial amounts of telephone and computer work.
- Heavily Regulated Industries with strict adherence to procedures.
- Flexibility to meet business deadlines by staying late or arriving early.
- Typical 8 hour days plus lunch / 40 hour weeks / core (required) hours are 9 AM to 4 PM
- Ability to use personal transportation to visit customer locations.
- Due to the nature of the work, all candidates must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.