Patient Intake Coordinator Front Desk Oak Forest Garden Oaks Area Job Jobs Vacancy in Nightlight Pediatric Urgent Care Houston
- Patient Intake Coordinator Front Desk Oak Forest Garden Oaks Area Job
- Nightlight Pediatric Urgent Care
- Houston TX
- 23 Sep, 2018 30+ days ago
Nightlight Pediatric Urgent Care Houston urgently required following position for Patient Intake Coordinator Front Desk Oak Forest Garden Oaks Area Job. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Patient Intake Coordinator Front Desk Oak Forest Garden Oaks Area Job Jobs Vacancy in Nightlight Pediatric Urgent Care Houston Jobs Details:
Why You'll Love This JobYour friends and family look to you for organizational tips. You are a pro at effectively juggling multiple tasks. Nightlight Pediatric Urgent Care is looking for someone with your skills for our unique, dual Front Desk / Patient Intake Coordinator role!
As part of the Nightlight Pediatric Urgent Care family, you will work in a fun, upbeat office and have the opportunity for career advancement. You also will enjoy a number of benefits and perks that include competitive pay, a company matched 401k, uniform allowance and a fully stocked breakroom fridge.
What are you waiting for? This Patient Intake Coordinator / Front Desk position is perfect for you! Apply today!
Patient Intake Coordinator / Front Desk Responsibilities
- Familiarity with electronic medical records is a plus
- Administering the patient call-in and wait lists
- Answering phones, taking messages or directing to appropriate staff if necessary
- Receiving and entering patient demographic and insurance information
- Understanding medical terminology, ICD-10 and CPT codes is a plus
- Verifying insurance benefit details
- Receiving patient co-pays, deductibles and payments
- Ensuring all critical billing information and payment is received prior to patient check-out
Patient Intake Coordinator / Front Desk Qualifications
- 2 years of recent medical office experience (within the last 3 years), with some reception experience
- 2 years of recent verification of benefits experience (within the last 3 years)
- Must have experience scheduling patients & understand benefits verification and explanation
- Familiar with computers and the internet
- Must know Microsoft Word and Excel
Benefits and HoursBenefits for part-time employees include:
- A well-stocked break room with snacks and beverages for those times when you need a quick pick-me-up between patients
- An allowance for appropriate scrubs or other necessary work attire
- A company-matched 401k program
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) program with match
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Employee Discounts
- Wellness Programs
- Paid time off
- Flexible work schedule
- Stocked Refrigerator
- Uniform Allowance
Monday through Friday 2:45 to 11 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday 10:45 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Holidays and Summer Weekends 11:45 a.m. to 7 p.m.