Client Support Manager Jobs Vacancy in Sitelink Raleigh
Sitelink Raleigh urgently required following position for Client Support Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Client Support Manager Jobs Vacancy in Sitelink Raleigh Jobs Details:
The Job: Client Support Manager
The Role: As we look to scale the Client Support organization alongside our growing business, SiteLink is seeking a Client Support Manager to lead the Client Support team toward continued success -- a person who will work with our Tier 2 Support Team to create a top-notch experience for the facility operators who use SiteLink. You’ll be joining our Client Support team, a tight-knit crew that lives and breathes SiteLink.
As a Client Support manager, you’ll divide your time between supporting our clients, and mentoring and coaching the individual members of our Tier 2 Client Support team. You’ll work closely with individual team members to ensure a consistent, high-quality support experience, and collaborate directly with our Director of Client Support to deliver actionable insights about team performance and priorities.
Prior support and change management experience are paramount for this role. We're looking for someone who already knows that solving problems and working with people is their passion. Several years experience in a high-volume support environment, prior leadership experience and proven success with implementing change are absolutely required for this role.
Why Join the Team?
- Year after year, self storage operators around the globe vote for SiteLink as the industry’s top operations program. SiteLink remains the only software company to win the coveted award every year.
- Storage operators have shared with us why they choose SiteLink. They point to ease of use, constant enhancements, website integrations, 3rd party partner offerings, faithful support and powerful, profit boosting features.
- We invest in you and offer a variety of benefits and other perks.
- Great office environment that offers a gaming space for friendly competitions, some of the best slow-roasted organic, fair trade coffee from a local business and a relaxed dress code.
- Have a favorite canine in your life? We would love to have him or her join us in the office as we are a dog friendly work space.
What you will do everyday:
- Conduct ticket and call audits regularly to ensure the quality of our Tier 2 Support experience, sharing insights with the team.
- Ensure quality service and operational performance within the parameters of program and delivery standards.
- Analyze operational processes, establish escalation procedures and oversee training needs assessments to identify opportunities for service delivery improvements.
- Responsible for employee staffing and ensuring program training, including product knowledge, proper language/communication training and support of overall service requirements.
- Use discretion to interpret existing policy and address questions and concerns from Tier 2 team members.
- Provide development feedback and coaching about individual agent metrics and performance to team members.
- Create and review training and internal documentation to assist Tier 2 Client Support Specialists in addressing client needs.
- Mentor and advise Tier 2 team members in application of new and existing team processes and protocol.
- Escalate individual and group performance concerns, recommending top priority initiatives to improve team efficiency and reporting on “state of state” for the Tier 2 team in conjunction with our Director of Client Support.
- Provide coverage as needed for absent or unavailable Tier 2 team members.
- On a limited basis, occupy a “Flex” position on our Tier 2 Support team; you’ll assist with ticket solving and inbound volume as needed.
- Client Support hours are Mon-Fri 7am-7pm EST
- 5+ years Client Support experience
- 2+ years of Client Support management experience
- Track record of building and implementing efficient, scalable processes across large teams
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to think and execute at both strategic and operational levels
- Demonstrated self-motivation and self-discipline to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in: Microsoft Applications (bonus points for in-depth knowledge of Excel) and G Suite Applications
- In-depth knowledge of SalesForce
- Prior experience working with internal systems strongly preferred
- Authorization to work in the U.S.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
SiteLink is committed to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, SiteLink will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Job Type: Full-time
- Client Support: 5 years (Required)
- Client Support Management: 2 years (Required)
- SalesForce: 1 year (Required)
- Process Implementation/Change Management: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)