Data Center Technician English Jobs Vacancy in Google
Google urgently required following position for Data Center Technician English. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Data Center Technician English Jobs Vacancy in Google Jobs Details:
The Hardware Operations team is responsible for monitoring, maintaining and deploying the state-of-the-art physical infrastructure behind Google's powerful search technology. As a Data Center Technician, you'll deploy and maintain Google's advanced Data Center Server and Network Infrastructure. You'll also participate in or lead local project teams on larger installations and develop project contingency plans.
In this role, duties range from the physical deployment of data center-related technology to working closely with the various stakeholders. It will fall to you to ensure that our goals, missions and projects are successfully delivered, and, more importantly, that they are repeatable across our global array of data centers. This position offers a great introduction to the wider engineering world at Google. Depending of your area of interest, capabilities, and geographical mobility, you will have the opportunity to develop either within Hardware Operations or move towards software development, engineering, networking operations or our project management groups.
Behind everything our users see online is the architecture built by the Technical Infrastructure team to keep it running. From developing and maintaining our data centers to building the next generation of Google platforms, we make Google's product portfolio possible. We're proud to be our engineers' engineers and love voiding warranties by taking things apart so we can rebuild them. We're always on call to keep our networks up and running, ensuring our users have the best and fastest experience possible.
- Recognize and swap-out key broken or damaged parts while following defined process and performing other tasks as directed.
- Run/install ethernet and fiber optic cable per defined process.
- Follow clearly defined procedures when handling tapes and other media.
- Use software tools to perform job functions.
- Transfer tools, parts, equipment, and supplies to and from work stations and other areas using barcode scanners and associated software tools.
- Ability to lift/move 25kg/55lbs of equipment as required. Ability to exert yourself physically over extended periods of time, including frequent bending, kneeling, climbing, pushing/pulling and lifting.
- Ability to work non-standard hours, including working weekends, holidays and on shift-based schedules as required.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience in a skilled production, manufacturing, or assembly (non-technical) field.
- Ability to perform component level-replacements on equipment.
- Ability to understand, and to effectively execute, verbal and written instructions.
- Demonstrated positive attitude, with the ability to work well within a team-oriented environment.