Resident Experience Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Main Street Renewal Llc Columbus
Main Street Renewal Llc Columbus urgently required following position for Resident Experience Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Resident Experience Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Main Street Renewal Llc Columbus Jobs Details:
Resident Experience Specialist
Main Street Renewal is a private company focused on buying, renovating, and leasing across the country. We are very passionate about what we do. We care for each other, our partners, and our customers, fostering a culture of transparency, trust, and empowerment. We are determined to work smarter, utilizing great tools and technology to create an excellent experience for our residents. We are also driven to work harder and do what it takes to create exceptional outcomes. Our goal is to provide our residents a great house, easy lease experience, and attentive service so they can create a home they love.
A day in the life of a Resident Experience Specialist
Our Resident Experience Team is the face of our brand; exemplifying professionalism and superior Resident service skills. The Specialist provides each person who walks into the office with a sense of Main Street Renewal’s brand promise to create a Home They Love. The Resident Experience Specialist plays a vital role in helping the company establish Resident engagement, satisfaction, and retention leading to customer loyalty.
- Deliver an exceptional experience to every person, beginning with an unmatched first impression and building rapport with Teammates, Vendors, and current Residents.
- Act as a liaison between Residents and service team members regarding both routine and emergency maintenance requests and provide follow-up assistance after work is completed on routine requests.
- Oversee aspects of the move-in process including property walks/inspections, Resident communication, and needed repairs
- Greet walk-in prospects and Residents that visit the branch, assess their needs and facilitate ensuring their requests/needs are met to their satisfaction
- Assist with and support the management of Resident escalations in the branch by involving the appropriate teams needed to de-escalate the situation resulting in a happy Resident
- Accurately scan, upload and post Resident payments to the Resident ledger in a timely manner
- May be asked to walk properties with Residents on initial move-in process
- Follow up with new Residents to confirm a positive move-in experience
- Periodic touch base with Residents throughout their lease term
- Performs other duties as assigned
What's in it for you?
- Collaborative team environment and the tools needed to be successful in your job
- Exceptional onboarding experience (we want you to succeed in your new role)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision (Pick the plan that works best for you and the family)
- 401K with employer match (We just keep on giving)
- Employee referral program (Get paid for referring your friends)
- Casual dress code environment (Enough Said)
What you’ll need to have
- Must demonstrate proficiency in working with computers including Microsoft Office, calendar management, software/database and social media
- Excellent communication skills along with great customer service philosophy are essential
- HS Diploma or equivalent required
- 1 – 2 years direct customer service in professional environment preferred
- Basic maintenance experience or knowledge preferred
- Property Management or Hospitality Industry experience preferred
- Must be able to prioritize and handle multiple task in a fast-paced work environment
- Valid Driver’s License
Just a few other things you should know
- Please note, this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- This job operates in a professional office environment as well as in the field at Main Street Renewal properties. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and fax machines.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- This is largely a sedentary role; however, some light maintenance work may be necessary at times. This role requires travel to our properties and may be physically demanding. The ability to physically perform the following duties for prolonged periods of time may be required: Unassisted lifting up to 50 pounds, Bending, Walking, Kneeling, Stretching, Able to work on step ladders or extension ladders up to 30 feet, Able to work in confined spaces, indoors and outdoors in all climates, and unclean environments with fumes, dust and poor ventilation while adhering to company safety requirements and programs, Able to perform all duties in a safe manner at all times
- Some travel may be required to Main Street properties in and around the metro-area to which this position is assigned.
- Days of work are Monday through Friday, however, occasional evening and weekend hours may be required as job duties demand.
At Main Street Renewal, we believe that our teammates are the foundation of our success. Come join our MSR family where we work smarter, work harder, and are passionate about what we do
Job Type: Full-time