Business Management Project Associate Jobs Vacancy in Quest Global Engineering
Quest Global Engineering urgently required following position for Business Management Project Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Management Project Associate Jobs Vacancy in Quest Global Engineering Jobs Details:
- Managing projects at a high level
- Creating and updating schedules
- Managing change requests
- Weekly status reporting
- Compiling design/ manufacturing review presentations
- Attending meetings and taking minutes and action items
- Updating various databases in but not limited to Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Project
Secondary Job Functions:
At QuEST, we often challenge our team members to temporarily work outside the scope of their primary job functions to broaden their skills and help the organization. Some of these roles and opportunities include:
- Execution within multiple services
- Project Management: Execution and Support
- Technical Leadership and Technical Reviews
- Develop work instructions to ensure repeatability
- Personnel Management
- Onboarding and Professional Development: collaborate and mentor QuEST Team Members
- Cross-functional teams
- Geographic re-assignments
- Account Management and Sales
- Enabler roles, such as Human Resources, Technology Development, and IT
- Quality Management and Continuous Improvement
Specialized Knowledge / Skills
Education, Training, and Experience
- Bachelors in a Business Management related field, or Associates Degree with equivalent experience
- Advanced skills in Project and PowerPoint required
- Experience with Excel a plus
- Project Management experience preferred
- Candidate must be a US citizen
Personal Work Attributes
- Project management skills
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent business management and business developmental skills
- Leadership qualities
- Efficient team management skills
- Ability to resolve conflicting situations
- Computer or technical knowledge
- Effective problem-solving skills
Physical Requirements & Work Environment:
- Mostly Office Environments. Occasional Shop Floor involvement
- Substantial amounts of telephone and computer work.
- Flexibility to meet business deadlines by staying late or arriving early.
- Typical 8 hour days plus lunch / 40 hour weeks / core (required) hours are 9 AM to 4 PM
- Ability to use personal transportation to visit customer locations.
- Due to the nature of the work, all candidates must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Location: Windsor, CT
Compensation Type: Competitive hourly compensation with benefits
QuEST Global is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.