Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Itc Inc Mossville
Itc Inc Mossville urgently required following position for Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Itc Inc Mossville Jobs Details:
- Perform Multiphysics simulation of electrification process for evaluating electromagnetic, piezoelectric, thermal and mechanical behavior on alternator/generator, motor, sensor, antenna, PCB etc.
- Define, collect and verify data signal from simulation, physical test or field measurement and perform data analysis for structural health monitoring
- Build FEA structural modeling and perform static and/or dynamic analysis on machine and powertrain components/systems
- Perform physics based analysis of results, and provide appropriate recommendations to design teams
- Write detailed technical reports and publish
- Take proactive efforts in correlating the models to physical tests
- Collaborate with test engineers and design engineers to provide professional recommendation for accomplishing NPI/CPI/NTI projects on time
- Master or Ph.D with majors in Mechanical/structural engineering and Electrical engineering with/without industrial experience required.
- FEA software proficient including ANSYS package (Workbench and Maxwell), ABAQUS, and Hypwerworks required.
- At least 1 year experience in software: Abaqus, Hypermesh, Simlab, Nastran required.
- Fundamental knowledge in the stress/strain simulation through static and dynamic analysis required.
- Basic understanding of generator controls and limitations required.
- Experience in the design of generator/motor is a plus
- Experience in control design for generators paralleling to each other and with one or more utilities is a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Advanced organizational skills and strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be a self-starter motivated towards continuous improvement. Strong initiative, customer focus, teamwork, and planning
- skills and be able to manage multiple projects concurrently.