Quality Control Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Texas Capital Bank Richardson
Texas Capital Bank Richardson urgently required following position for Quality Control Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Quality Control Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Texas Capital Bank Richardson Jobs Details:
Headquartered in Dallas, Texas Capital Bank has offices in Austin, Fort Worth, Houston, Richardson, Plano and San Antonio, and we serve clients in a variety of industries from coast-to-coast.
We are on the Forbes Best Banks in America list, and were named a top place to work by The Dallas Morning News and San Antonio Express-News. For further information, please visit us at www.texascapitalbank.com.
- Using personal judgment and loan documentation knowledge, perform the edit process for system input via Signature and/or AFS Level III to ensure adherence to both Bank and department standards, that the appropriate system accurately reflects the correct information, and that proper source documentation is provided
- Review system generated note notices daily to ensure accuracy prior to mailing to customer
- Review system generated reports as needed
- Update internal tracking metrics
- Identify training requirements through analysis of repetitive errors and provides information to management for resolution
- Assist management with identification and development of procedures
- At least one to two (1-2) years of banking experience preferred
- One (1) year of commercial loan servicing experience preferred
- Proven analytical skills, the ability to make independent judgment calls, superior communication skills and a working knowledge of Excel and Access
- Proficient in MS Excel required with MS Access, MS Outlook, MS Word experience a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize daily work load
- Ability to perform independent analysis and interpretation of incoming research requests
- Ability to establish positive working relationships with Relationship Managers and Relationship Associates
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and execute multiple tasks successfully
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Possess analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to work in both an independent capacity as well as in a team environment