Technical Solutions Consultant Intern Summer Jobs Vacancy in Google New York
Google New York urgently required following position for Technical Solutions Consultant Intern Summer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Technical Solutions Consultant Intern Summer Jobs Vacancy in Google New York Jobs Details:
Note: By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Mountain View, CA, USA; Cambridge, MA, USA; San Francisco, CA, USA; New York, NY, USA
Applications are now closed. Please check back in early January for the 2019 intern opportunities.
Students must be available for the full-time 12-14 week internship program.
In little more than a decade, Google has created one of the world's largest global computing infrastructures for both internal and external use. Using our unique technologies, along with open source tools, we keep Google's products and services running, robust and secure. Our objective is to create solutions that allow people to work and communicate in new and innovative ways – giving back to the world's technical community whenever we can.
As a Technical Solutions Consultant intern, you will be part of teams that provide technical support to Google's external partners and clients. As such, you will play a role in supporting external partners and clients, and develop tools to make our operations smarter and scalable. Your projects could range from driving analysis to determine root causes of customer dissatisfaction, building tools to automate and scale operations or developing custom solutions for some of Google's top partners.
Google is and always will be an engineering company. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to address some of technology's greatest challenges and make an impact on millions, if not billions, of users. At Google, engineers not only revolutionize search, they routinely work on massive scalability and storage solutions, large-scale applications and entirely new platforms for developers around the world. From Google Ads to Chrome, Android to YouTube, Social to Local, Google engineers are changing the world one technological achievement after another.
- Build internal solutions, with custom front-ends (web, mobile) and backend services that automate business processes. Maintain development practices including: technical design, solution development, systems configuration, test documentation/execution, issue identification and resolution, writing clean, modular and self-sustaining code.
- Help partners in their day-to-day challenges by delivering innovative and scalable solutions, and troubleshooting their problems. Understand operational workflows, identify and define tool needs to enable operational scaling, and drive the development (initial and ongoing) and deployment of these tools with Engineering.
- Create and update documentation as integration methods are applied (e.g., requirements document, technical design document, project plan, etc).
- Integrate third-party products into internal systems as well as support and upgrade implemented systems. Work closely with analysts to translate business requirements into technical solutions.
- Solve problems that may involve access and analysis of massive amounts of data and information. Help to develop massively scalable, distributed software systems and collaborate on different smaller projects.
- Currently enrolled in a full-time Bachelor's (or Master’s) degree program in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Experience with web technologies and experience with HTTP, HTMP, XML, database design and SQL Query construction; Experience with SQL and data modeling.
- Experience in one or more programming languages: C++, Python or Java.
- Authorization to work in the United States.
- Currently pursuing a Master’s in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Available to start on May 2019 or June 2019.
- Returning to a degree program after the internship.
- Experience in systems software or algorithms.
- Some client facing experience (gained through university, part time work, etc), or proxy skills (university society membership, organizing/leading voluntary activities).
- Demonstrated business savvy and effective communication skills (relevant for a technical audience).