Bedding Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Ashley Homestore And Morris Home Columbus
Ashley Homestore And Morris Home Columbus urgently required following position for Bedding Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Bedding Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Ashley Homestore And Morris Home Columbus Jobs Details:
We’re looking to grow our dynamic, professional sales team with Full-time and Part-time opportunities. At Morris Home, you will experience a high-energy sales culture and uncapped earnings potential! We provide best-in-class paid training to give our Sales Associates the skills, knowledge, and support needed to excel with our Guests and grow their business. Our Sales Associates work directly with our Guests helping to design their dream home with upscale furnishings, mattresses, and home décor. We believe in “Making Homes Great”for our Guests and associates, join us!
We are looking for people who:
- Live with Integrity
- Take Ownershipof their success
- Collaboratewith others to achieve a goal
- Take pride in the Qualityof their work
- Operate with Professionalism
- Have a great Energyand a positive Attitude
Our Sales Associates:
- Greet and connect with our Guests entering the showroom to build relationships and customer loyalty
- Determine our Guest’s needs and style preferences then collaborates to provide a sleep solution that is personalized to their lifestyle and needs
- Utilize an organized approach to tracking Guest leads and regularly reconnects with Guests and leads regarding upcoming promotions and sales
- Work independently and as a team to ensure a great experience for every Guest
- Assist Guests with financing, product selection, delivery and provides excellent follow-up after delivery to ensure ultimate Guest satisfaction
- Keep current on industry trends, product knowledge and keep a focus on learning and development
What are the benefits of a career with Morris Home:
- Aggressive pay plan offering $1000 guaranteed bi-weekly base pay for Full-time, plus uncapped commissions on written sales, and generous performance-based bonus and incentives
- We host two annual events and an all-expenses paid trip for our top performers
- Comprehensive benefits packages (medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401(k) and more)
- We frequently promote from within and offer many advancement opportunities
- Best-in-class training and support for new associates, and a guaranteed hourly pay during training period
- Supports a strong culture of giving through many community-based programs and charities
You do not need retail sales and/or mattress experience to be successful in this role. Our thorough training program will get you more than ready to hit the ground running!
- Experience in a customer facing roles such as food-service, hospitality, and customer service is helpful but not required to be successful
- Great communication skills, written and verbal
- High energy with a positive attitude
- Entrepreneurial, and driven to succeed
- Resourceful, self-directed individuals who are life-long learners
- Coachable and always looking to improve and grow
- Available to work a flexible retail schedule including nights, weekends and holidays as required
- High School Diploma or equivalent
This job description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employees. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
- Customer Service/Sales/Hospitality: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Columbus, OH 43240 (Preferred)