Financial Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Andersen Corporation Bayport
Andersen Corporation Bayport urgently required following position for Financial Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Financial Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Andersen Corporation Bayport Jobs Details:
- Interprets and applies corporate financial policies, government legislation, and accounting theory.
- Monitors the system of internal accounting controls to insure the safeguarding of company assets and compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for the most complex and interpretive financial analyses.
- Provides periodic reports and special studies for management.
- Lead unit’s annual finance budget process, expense/service fee/staff forecasts, projections or statistical reporting, including financial performance, variance explanations, and cost analysis.
- Responsible for compiling analyses and reports for department management.
- Involved in other financial research projects and analyses of operational results.
- Responsible for business unit performance assessment/measurement, business case analysis support, business transaction flows, operations analysis and inventory accounting in any of the Financial Support Service areas (Windows, Doors, Logistic and Consolidation Centers and Financial Planning and Analysis.
- Financial planning responsibility in process management, facilitating target setting, target setting compilation of inputs and evaluation of results.
- Involved in business case standardization and interpretation of reporting results.
- Analysis of revenue, margin (channel, customer, product), future service projections and new business opportunities.
- Responsible for selling, general and administrative expenses (SGA) supporting Engineering, Quality, Sales, Marketing, R&T, IT, HR.
- Working with business partners and customers on financial analysis, departmental budgets, program analysis and project support.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Coach Financial/Budget Analysts.
- Lead and coordinate business unit reporting/planning with other team members.
- Provide work direction or supervise less experienced financial analysts or consultants as requested.
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account contributions
- Paid holidays plus PTO
- 401(k) plan & contributions
- Professional development & tuition reimbursement opportunities
- A culture that supports work-life balance
- An environment where collaboration is key
- Volunteer opportunities – on company time
- Environmentally conscious business decisions
- 10,000+ employees and career opportunities nationwide
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance; CPA or CMA preferred, seven or more years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent computer skills required.
- Intermediate understanding of the business to include Finance.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.