Claims Adjuster Trainee Commercial Lines Jobs Vacancy in Progressive Austin
Progressive Austin urgently required following position for Claims Adjuster Trainee Commercial Lines. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Claims Adjuster Trainee Commercial Lines Jobs Vacancy in Progressive Austin Jobs Details:
Job Number: 154266
Primarily over the phone in a fast-paced office environment, you'll rely on your decision-making and multitasking skills to resolve a high volume of claims. Bring your passion for helping others to our team and we'll teach you the insurance stuff. We'll provide training on property damage and insurance contracts so you can confidently and independently adjust claims.
Pay: $45,000 plus an annual gainshare bonus (see benefits and perks below)
- Determines the most effective and efficient sequence of activities to make timely contact with all relevant parties and ensures that conditions are set for a timely and accurate assessment of damages, including the movement of vehicles to the appropriate location for inspection and repair.
- Utilizes basic commercial investigative process to Interview, collect and document information from customers, agents, witnesses, police reports, etc.
- Interprets policies and analyzes information gathered to determine course of action.
- Ensures that all damage is consistent with the report of the accident.
- Negotiates with customers and claimant carriers when claims cannot be settled in full.
- Bachelor's degree or 2 years of relevant work experience or post-secondary education. Relevant experience includes:
- Claims Adjuster
- Position that developed or required the ability to think critically, solve problems, effectively communicate verbally and in writing, and embrace new challenges
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize
- Valid Driver’s License
As one of the largest insurance companies in the nation, Progressive offers the confidence and stability that comes with working for a growing organization always striving for excellence. As an employee, you will enjoy an inclusive environment that embraces strategic thinking, drive and diversity. Progressive employees also benefit from:
- Annual gainshare bonus of up to 16% of salary; Progressive rewards each of us with an annual bonus based on company performance
- 401k which includes dollar-for-dollar company match of up to 6%
- Paid training, tuition assistance and career development
- Welcoming culture with Employee Resource Groups
- Wellness program with discounts & rewards
- Earning paid time off after first two weeks and the standard benefits (medical, dental, vision)
Equal Opportunity Employer