Real Estate Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Wiverse Seattle
Wiverse Seattle urgently required following position for Real Estate Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Real Estate Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Wiverse Seattle Jobs Details:
WIVERSE provides specialized staffing solutions for the Telecommunication Industry and wants to help you find your path! Our client is looking to hire a Real Estate Specialist for their Seattle, WA location.
Position Title: Real Estate Specialist
Execute and deliver on the day-to-day Area Real Estate activities in accordance with the company objectives.
Essential Job Functions
- Perform all revenue producing services to meet projected goals and targets. Prepare and submit zoning and permitting applications. Monitor progress of municipal applications and facilitate the jurisdictional request for additional information.
- Provide timely system updates and communicate effectively with all customers, both internal and external.
- Serve as entitlement lead during weekly customer meetings. Ability to comprehend and serve as a subject matter expert on matters related to state & local telecommunication municipal codes. Understand and be able to articulate details of Federal Wireless Facilities Deployment legislation including Sec. 6409(a) Wireless Facilities Deployment.
- Understand financial information from projects impacting District, Area and Company Financials. Provide tracking and reporting of costs associated with zoning and building permits and ensure reimbursable expenses are billed, collected and reconciled.
- Participate in District and Area pre-project planning meetings.
- Coordinate with Project Manager to ensure that permit submittal packages meet local and statewide municipal requirements.
- Coordinate with internal partners to ensure building permits are properly closed out at the completion of construction.
- Develop and maintain relationships with municipalities, including, but not limited to Code Enforcement Staff, Building Inspectors, Members of City Councils, Planning & Zoning Staffs, Commissionsandvarious neighborhood groups. Represent the company at municipal meetings to obtain all required zoning approvals.
- Manage all aspects of complying with conditions of approvals from municipalities for the installation, maintenance and continued operation of company sites.
- Coordinate with District Traditional Real Estate Specialist to assist with and resolve Property Owner issues, while improving the quality of our relationships.
- Manage external vendors (Site Acquisition, Legal, A&E, etc.) to ensure timely receipt of deliverables, cost management and vendor relations as appropriate.
- Effectively partner with District, Asset, Tower Operations, Sales, Property Management, Legal, CM&R, Accounting, Tax, and PEP teams on zoning and permitting questions and issues.
- Escalate matters to Real Estate Manager and/or Real Estate Director when needed to ensure timely project completion.
- Comply with all policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or equivalent work experience; or,
- Juris Doctorate from an accredited law school will be considered in lieu of experience
- Two (2) to five (5) years of real estate experience
- Wireless industry experience preferred but not required
- Zoning and Permitting experience preferred but not required
- A customer focused and team-oriented collaborator
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to comprehend Zoning ordinances and municipal processes
- Knowledge of application and submittal process for zoning and building permits in multiple jurisdictions.
- Experience in providing presentations to Planning & Zoning Commissions and City Councils for the approval of all issues related to zoning, site plan approval, and building permits.
- Comprehension and understanding of construction plans, standards, terminology, and surveys.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects/tasks simultaneously
- Ability to problem solve and provide solution alternatives
- Ability to comprehend contracts and agreements
- Ability to comprehend all title documentation
Job Type: Full-time
- real estate: 4 years (Preferred)
- Easements, Jurisdictional research, and leasing: 4 years (Preferred)
- Telecommunications: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)