Cashier Patient Access Jobs Vacancy in Adventist Healthcare Takoma Park
Adventist Healthcare Takoma Park urgently required following position for Cashier Patient Access. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Cashier Patient Access Jobs Vacancy in Adventist Healthcare Takoma Park Jobs Details:
If you are a current Adventist HealthCare employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
As a faith-based organization, with over a century of caring for the communities in the Maryland area, Adventist HealthCare has earned a reputation for high-quality, compassionate care. Adventist HealthCare was the first and is the largest healthcare provider in Montgomery County.
Adventist HealthCare seeks to hire a Cashier who will embrace our mission to extend God’s care through the ministry of physical, mental and spiritual healing. If you want to make a difference in someone’s life every day, consider a position with a team of professionals who are doing just that, making a difference.
Qualified candidates will possess:
- High school or GED
- 1-2 years cashier experience in Patient Access highly desired
- Strong customer service skills
- Able to handle a multi task environment
- Bilingual Spanish preferred
At Adventist HealthCare our job is to care for you. We do this by offering:
- Work life balance through non rotating shifts
- Recognition and rewards for professional expertise
- Free Employee parking
- Competitive comprehensive benefit plans offered (including health, disability, PTO and 403B retirement plan with matching and 3 year vesting)
- 100% Coverage for inpatient care – at Adventist HealthCare facilities
- 100% Coverage for urgent care nationwide – after copay
Join the Adventist Healthcare team today! Apply now to be considered.
Full-time; Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Ensures daily operations of the department.
- Demonstrates Superior Customer Service.
- Posts all payments and allowances to appropriate patient accounts on a timely, accurate and consistent basis.
- Enter account receivable payments to the appropriate patient relieving insurance estimated receipts. Enter appropriate contractual discounts where relevant.
- Complete daily cashier batch processing.
- Process over the counter payments for accounts.
- Perform daily balancing and proper postings of patient payments received from various Departments (including credit card payments).
- Maintain and balance petty cash/change funds. Prepare daily deposit for bank.
- Assist in posting duties and also provide support in resolving credit balance accounts.
- Scan receipting batches daily by naming convention and correct folder
- Maintain patient confidentiality and dignity.
- Ensures customer satisfaction.