Cad Technician Jobs Vacancy in Nika San Antonio
Nika San Antonio urgently required following position for Cad Technician. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Cad Technician Jobs Vacancy in Nika San Antonio Jobs Details:
NIKA Solutions is hiring for a Mechanical Design Engineer who will support the Electronic Document Management Team responsible for collecting, updating, standardizing, and archiving all technical CAD architectural and engineering (MEP) documents.
Named a “Top Workplace” by the Washington Post, NIKA is a well-established company that is focused on growth within an entrepreneurial environment. We are revolutionizing how businesses and governments design, build and manage real property by combining architecture and engineering, enterprise technologies, and facilities operations management services all under one roof. When you become part of the NIKA team, you join an organization that encourages collaboration, vision and personal development.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create and maintain AutoCAD and BIM models to represent the latest building conditions.
- Support the collection, archival, and document repository database system for CAD and BIM documentation.
- Serve as a quality control representative who reviews received drawings from a variety of sources.
- Establish, follow and enforce archival standards that include naming conventions, file structure, and customer access control.
- Perform and assist with site investigations (mechanical and plumbing surveys) and collection of all as-built drawings
- Minimum of 5 years of verifiable experience as junior mechanical, electrical, or plumbing designer or drafter in an engineering firm under the supervision of licensed professional engineers and with aspirations to become a licensed professional engineer
- Strong knowledge of relevant building systems (mechanical, electrical and plumbing) with ability to rapidly increase knowledge
- Working knowledge of applicable codes and industry standards, including building, mechanical, plumbing, life safety, fuel and gas codes (NFPA), ASHRAE (including ASHRAE 62.1, 90.1, etc.)
- Proficiency with CAD drafting and 3-D design using Revit and AutoCAD by Autodesk (latest versions)
- Proficiency with MS Office: Word, Excel, Power Point
- Basic understanding of control systems for HVAC systems
- RPIE tagging experience in the government building PLUS
EDUCATION, TRAINING, CERTIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree in a scientific or technical field
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and eligible for DoD Secret Security Clearance
- Active Public Trust or Secret Clearance Highly Desired
NIKA is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.