Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Lcptracker Inc Holly
Lcptracker Inc Holly urgently required following position for Administrative Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Lcptracker Inc Holly Jobs Details:
LCPtracker, Inc. is a leading software service provider specializing in construction site compliance related software, located in Orange, CA. Our main solution, LCPtracker Pro, is a powerful web-based SaaS solution for collecting, verifying and managing certified payrolls and other labor compliance related documents. Over 200 government agencies and 100,000 contractors have used LCPtracker for their certified payroll reporting.
In 2017, our growth continues at a rapid pace, making LCPtracker one of the fastest growing small companies in Orange County, California, recognized by the Orange County Business Journal. LCPtracker was also recognized as one of Orange Counties "Best Places to Work" by the Orange County Register. To support our growth, we are looking for an experienced Administrative Assistant to join our product development team, reporting directly to the Client Services Director and the Business Unit Director of LCPtracker.
If you are a highly motivated team player, and are looking for the right environment and the next challenge in your career, we want to talk to you!
The administrative assistant provides high-level administrative support to company managers and other identified personnel by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls and scheduling meetings.
- Communication Proficiency: In a busy office, an administrative assistant uses friendly and proficient communication to interact with a wide range of people, frequently exchanging information about office operations.
- Time Management: An administrative assistant must manage their own time and the time of Executive(s) as well. They use an electronic calendar in an email program to set meetings for executive(s), to request others to attend and to coordinate their responses. They respond to requests for executive(s) attendance at various meetings. An administrative assistant must also manage his or her own work duties and responsibilities with very little or no direct supervision and independent judgement.
- Written Expression: An administrative assistant needs excellent written communication skills as well as excellent spelling and grammar. An administrative assistant regularly writes correspondence on behalf of executive(s) and must demonstrate excellent writing expression.
- Flexibility: An administrative assistant will frequently need to balance and redistribute resources and scheduling as executive(s) schedules can change with short notice.
- Technical Capacity: An office environment has many kinds of equipment and property that an administrative assistant uses or manages.
- Stress Management/Composure: Maintains composure in highly stressful situations. Tactful. Diplomatically handles challenging or tense interpersonal situations.
- Business Acumen: Understands business implications of decisions; displays orientation to profitability; demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; aligns work with strategic goals.
- Initiative and Proactivity: Correctly anticipates a need, volunteers readily, and acts without being told to do so. Brings new ideas to the company. Undertakes self-development activities; seeks increased responsibilities; takes calculated risks; looks for and takes advantage of opportunities; asks for and offers help when needed.
- Drive for Results: Is goal-oriented; maintains focus on the objective.
- Problem Solving, Personal Judgment: Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions; works well in group problem-solving situations; uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics. Solicits and applies feedback.
- Quality Management: Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness. Does not cut corners; monitors work to ensure quality; applies feedback to improve performance.
- Confidentiality: This role will receive confidential and sensitive information. The Administrative Assistant must demonstrate integrity in maintaining confidential and sensitive information. Adherence to organizational policies and procedures.
- Schedules and organizes complex activities such as meetings, travel, conferences and department activities.
- Performs desktop publishing. Creates and develops visual presentations for the Client Services Director (CSD) and Business Unit Director – LCPtracker (BUD).
- Establishes, develops, maintains and updates filing system for the CSD and BUD. Retrieves information from files when needed.
- Organizes and prioritizes large volumes of information and calls.
- Sorts and distributes mail. Opens mail, email, and voicemails for the CSD and BUD. Drafts written responses or replies by phone or e-mail when necessary. Responds to regularly occurring requests for information
- Answers phones for CSD and BUD. Takes messages or fields/answers all routine and non-routine questions.
- Acts as a liaison with other departments and outside agencies, including high-level staff such as CEOs, CTO, Controller, and other Department Managers. Handles confidential and non-routine information and explains policies when necessary.
- Works independently and within a team on special nonrecurring and ongoing projects. Acts as project manager for special projects, at the request of the CSD and/or BUD, which may include: planning and coordinating multiple presentations, disseminating information, coordinating direct mailings, creating brochures, etc.
- Types and designs general correspondences, memos, charts, tables, graphs, business plans, etc. Proofreads copy for spelling, grammar and layout, making appropriate changes. Responsible for accuracy and clarity of final copy.
- Supports market data analyst in maintenance of the department finances. Activities include: copying check requests and sending to accounts payable submitting travel reimbursement requests, documenting corporate credit card expenses to corporate finance.
- With direction from Operations, act as an Office Manager responsible for the overall upkeep, management, and overall day-to-day operations of the Holly, MI office.
- Mange the CSD and BUD’s calendar activities and events.
- Special Projects as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
Starting wage: $15.00 per hour
Eligible for increase to $16.00 per hour after 90-days, contingent on positive performance evaluation.
Subsequent increases are assessed annually.