International Travel Industry Sales Marketing Internship Fall Jobs Vacancy in Walt Disney World Resort Lake Buena Vista
- International Travel Industry Sales Marketing Internship Fall
- Walt Disney World Resort
- Lake Buena Vista FL
- 04 Feb, 2019 30+ days ago
Walt Disney World Resort Lake Buena Vista urgently required following position for International Travel Industry Sales Marketing Internship Fall. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
International Travel Industry Sales Marketing Internship Fall Jobs Vacancy in Walt Disney World Resort Lake Buena Vista Jobs Details:
“We make magic.” That’s our motto at Walt Disney Parks and Resorts. And it permeates everything we do. At Disney, you’ll help inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of entertainment and create the never-before-seen!
The International Travel Industry Sales & Marketing Team is directly responsible for Walt Disney World Resort sales through contracted tour operators and wholesaler accounts worldwide including Asia Pacific/Japan, Europe, UK, Latin America and Canada. The team also works closely with and provides sales support directly to WDW offices in The UK, Germany, The Netherlands, Spain, Toronto, and Tokyo. The Latin America & Global Receptive teams are based in the WDW Celebration office. Latin America is the fastest growing international market and the support team manages the winter and summer group season for contracted accounts bringing tour groups to WDW. The sales team has responsibility for support of Disney’s global parks & resorts portfolio.
Make an impact by…
- Responsible for the Tour Leader Program (TLP) fulfillment, which includes the following duties:
- Assist TLP Sales Manager with program preparation and setup
- Process requests of tour leader tickets
- Send out weekly reporting on the program’s data to resort management, park operations as well as food and beverage partners
- Participate in quarterly alignment meetings with TLP Sales Managers in collaboration with park operations and food and beverage partners
- Collaborating with Sales & Marketing Director, Managers and other teams to support business needs and the development and execution of marketing strategies and campaigns
- Assisting in the implementation of marketing tactics for Walt Disney World, Disneyland and Disney Cruise Line
- Backup the only Portuguese speaking sales coordinator on day to day tasks supporting the Brazilian market and contracted clients
- Provide support to the team as needed
Basic Qualifications :
What you bring to this role…
- Bilingual, Portuguese required
- Overall GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Demonstrate the ability to work within a culturally diverse team environment
- Demonstrated written and verbal communications skills, as well as telephone etiquette skills
- Demonstrated computer proficiency within a windows environment working at the intermediate level or above, including working with spreadsheets in excel and using pivot tables
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be able to multi-task different projects for different managers
- Proven ability to handle information in a confidential manner
- Trilingual, Spanish and Portuguese
- Demonstrate the ability to share creative and new ideas
- Must be able to multi-task
- Must be able to take initiative and lead on projects
Required Education :
- Currently enrolled, or graduated within 6 months of the start date of this internship, in an accredited college/university earning a degree in travel/hospitality management, marketing/sales, International business/business or a related major
Additional Information :
- College transcripts (official or unofficial) - Please upload your transcript while completing the online application
- Log into your dashboard at www.DisneyInterns.com
- Click the link labeled “Edit Profile Info”
- Click on the “Attachments” Tab
- Be sure your document is in the required title format: FirstName_LastName_Type (i.e. Mickey_Mouse_Transcript)
- Select document type of “Other”
- Must be enrolled in an accredited college/university taking at least one class in the semester/quarter (spring/fall) prior to participation in the internship program OR must have graduated from a college/university within 6 months of the start date of the internship for which you are applying for OR currently participating in a Disney College Program or Disney Professional Internship
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must not have completed one year of continual employment on a Disney internship or program.
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization
- Must provide full work availability
- Must provide own transportation to/from work
- Current Active Disney cast members must meet Professional Internship transfer guidelines (for Walt Disney World cast members this is no more than four points and one reprimand in the last six months; for Disneyland cast members this is six months of consecutive service and a performance record clear of any disciplinary issues (warnings, suspensions, etc.) for at least six months)
The approximate dates of this internship are June 2019 through January 2020. Interns must be fully available for the duration of the internship.
Interns must be fully available for the duration of the internship.
Housing: A limited amount of company-sponsored housing is available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Recommendation – Print or Save This Role Description: Strong candidates may be invited to complete a phone interview. We strongly encourage applicants to print a copy of this role description so they can refer to it in the event they are selected for a phone interview. Note that this role description will not be accessible once the posting is closed.
This position is a legal entity of Walt Disney Parks & Resorts, an equal opportunity employer.