Digital Marketing Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Oracle Durham
Oracle Durham urgently required following position for Digital Marketing Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Digital Marketing Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Oracle Durham Jobs Details:
No Visa Sponsorship is available for this position.
- Consistently performing to defined revenue cycle goals for the contribution from digital platforms in terms of net new leads, sales ready leads, and pipeline value.
- Managing the results from paid search digital platforms such as PPC/SEM, paid display ads, and retargeting. This includes campaign execution as well as persistent A/B testing and optimization.
- Owning keyword research and campaign build-outs for PPC/SEM
- Managing and reporting on a digital ad spend budget for paid search and online review sites platforms.
- Analyzing results, spotting trends, and re-prioritizing and refining processes as needed to improve revenue cycle performance.
- Working with internal creative and content teams to develop the assets needed specific to the tactic being executed; according to SLAs for deliverables.
- Communicating and aligning regularly with the sales and account development teams to improve their lead follow up and receive feedback in order to optimize marketing programs for better revenue cycle performance.
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in interactive/online B2B marketing with a focus on sales pipeline development.
- SaaS business experience in a B2B environment is preferred. Ideally a focus in marketing to e-commerce businesses.
- 3+ years’ experience using cloud-based marketing tools for campaign execution in areas such as PPC/SEM, display ads, and website personalization. AdWords (Google Ads) and Google Analytics experience required.
- 3+ years’ experience generating reports and analyses for ROI and budgeting.
- Experience with account-based marketing (ABM) including success with named account strategies is strongly preferred.
- Proven experience in website landing page execution including messaging, calls-to-action, and optimization.
- Strong analytical skills are required. Experience with MS Excel formulas and data manipulation is strongly preferred.
- BA/BS in marketing, business or advertising preferred.
- Strong written/verbal communication skills, including proven experience in copywriting for demand generation and B2B audiences.
- Strong teamwork and cross functional skills.
- Ability to work from our Durham, NC or Santa Monica, CA offices
- Eligibility to work in the US without sponsorship
- No staffing agencies please
Responsible for digital marketing of products or services in support of Oracle's demand generation strategy using tools to optimize marketing strategies and enhance the customer experience with new technology platforms and innovations.
Responsible for digital marketing activities to optimize the online user experience, increase marketing effectiveness. Executes online marketing programs such as search optimization (paid and natural search), affiliated marketing, social marketing, and viral marketing to create buzz and inbound demand responses. Drive traffic which ultimately generates sales pipeline. Translates ideas used in demand generation into promotional marketing campaigns and advertising personas. Ensures localized content is leveraged for all digital marketing channels including, web, social, paid advertising and outbound emails Conducts analysis for programs effectiveness and uses the findings for market site enhancements and to leverage optimization of all digital programs. Collects and analyzes digital/internet/website/mobile data and statistics which monitor and measure the performance of digital traffic and activities to support marketing and campaign optimization, lead generation for sales, product and engineering teams for continuous improvements to product and data driven decision making. Applies statistics-based market intelligence to business issues and formulates recommendations on optimizing the user experience and help drive business outcomes. Monitors and analyzes site performance and reviews tracking metrics to provide solutions to increase search engine ranking and creating marketing personas/audience profiles. Researches and evaluates new technology trends and identifies new optimization opportunities.
Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. May have project lead role. 5+ years related experience. BA/BS degree or equivalent. Proficiency in web analytics applications, strong database skills and technical understanding of website architecture and mobile platforms.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.