Sports Information And Marketing Intern Jobs Vacancy in Asa College Athletics Brooklyn
Asa College Athletics Brooklyn urgently required following position for Sports Information And Marketing Intern. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sports Information And Marketing Intern Jobs Vacancy in Asa College Athletics Brooklyn Jobs Details:
ASA College – Brooklyn Campus (NY), a two-year college and Division I member of the National Junior College Athletic Association (NJCAA), is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Sports Information and Marketing Intern on a year-round basis.
As Sports Information and Marketing Intern, the position will assist the Sports Information and Marketing Director to ensure that information about ASA College's intercollegiate athletics programs is available to the public in a timely and effective manner through the use of public relation, traditional and digital marketing, and communication channels.
As a Sports Information and Marketing Intern, the position will involve travelling and working select home games throughout the season.
Key Sports Information and Marketing Tasks:
- Distribution of Athletics information in a timely manner through the use of ASA Athletics website
- Press Releases on pertinent info regarding ASA Athletics
- Game-day marketing of ASA College Athletics Home Games using traditional (fliers, posters, brochures) and digital means (website, social media, email marketing)
- Game-day operations of home games such as photography, videography, stat-keeping, or program distribution
- Other Athletics public relations and/or marketing projects as assigned by the Sports Information and Marketing Director
- This position is un-paid and candidates should preferably be working towards a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in sports management, marketing, communications, public relations, or a related field.
- This position should be for those seeking academic credit
- Ideally candidates should be those who has a desire in going into sports management
- Candidates should expect to work for a minimum of 8-12 hours a week
- Must have strong writing, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility in working nights and weekends
- Photography and Photoshop skills are a plus
- This is a job in athletics, must have a desire to want to LEARN and IMPROVE
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume and may be asked to provide work samples
Job Type: Internship