Corporate Counsel Jobs Vacancy in Sparta Systems Inc Township of Hamilton
Sparta Systems Inc Township of Hamilton urgently required following position for Corporate Counsel. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Corporate Counsel Jobs Vacancy in Sparta Systems Inc Township of Hamilton Jobs Details:
As a Corporate Counsel, you are highly skilled at software licensing and SaaS agreements, as well as with supporting sales efforts with respect to those agreements. You are an excellent communicator, able to bond with sales persons and customer personnel alike, use good judgment related to contractual and operational risks and to drive a deal to closure. You will draft and negotiate all manner of contracts related to a software and SaaS company as an integral part of the sales deal flow.
- Must have a law degree from an ABA-approved law school.
- Must be an active member in good standing of the New Jersey bar or willing to become licensed within six months, either with a full license or pursuant to Rule 1:27-2 of the Rules Governing the Courts of the State of New Jersey.
- Must have at least 2 years of experience with a large, national or global law firm.
- Must have 5+ years of dedicated software licensing sales or SaaS sales support, including negotiation of relevant sales agreements. Procurement experience will not be considered towards meeting this requirement.
- Experience with customers in the pharma or medical device manufacturing industries is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills, along with the ability to communicate effectively with others at all levels of the organization.
- Strong negotiating skills with both legal and financial/commercial issues.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships within the organization’s legal department and across all businesses, especially with sales personnel.
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Drafting and negotiating agreements on behalf of Sparta Systems.
- Offering counsel on a variety of legal issues.
- Advising management executives within the company.
- Working with and alongside other departments within the company
- Advising on contract status, legal risks, and the legal liabilities associated with different agreements and provisions within the agreements.
- Researching and anticipating unique legal issues that could impact the company.
- Reviewing sales collateral and advertising and marketing materials to ensure that they are in compliance with legal requirements.
- Providing training to company personnel on legal topics.
Must Apply Online at: https://bit.ly/2FlDfD6
Job Type: Full-time