Sales Representative Jobs Vacancy in Abg Partners Carrollton
Abg Partners Carrollton urgently required following position for Sales Representative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Representative Jobs Vacancy in Abg Partners Carrollton Jobs Details:
We currently have an entry-level opening for an agent in an outside business-to-business (B2B) territory sales role. The primary responsibility of this position is new client acquisition, working with small businesses and their employees in the Carrollton area.
A CAREER WITH US PROVIDES WHAT’S BEEN MISSING:
- Performance-based career advancement. Clearly-defined promotion guidelines for career advancement in both sales and leadership.
- Ability to change lives and make a significant impact every day. We offer a portfolio of supplemental health insurance products designed to protect employees and small businesses. Our industry-leading products are win-win because they feature a built-in money back feature where clients are refunded if they never need to use the policy.
- Flexible hours while also enjoying support and training from one of the top agencies in our company. You have complete control over your own sales while still having great people and great systems to support you.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Make daily in-person sales calls to small and medium-sized businesses in your territory
- Build strong professional relationships and establish trust and rapport with customers.
- Connect with key decision makers at these businesses and schedule appointments to present our supplemental benefits programs to their employees in a group presentation or enrollment-style setting.
- Report daily sales stats at the end of each day
- Submit your work schedule and goals to team leader at the beginning of each week
- Attend business networking events in your territory to accumulate new leads and referrals
- Re-service your existing client accounts periodically and systematically
- Enter business client information weekly into CRM
PRIMARY SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- A superior ability to connect with people and make a friend quickly
- A passion for helping people
- A background of above-average performance in sales, athletics, or leadership
- Clearly-defined personal goals
- A positive attitude and general spirit of optimism
- Excellent problem-solving skills; ability to think quickly on your feet; situational awareness
- Coachability; hunger to learn and improve
- Above-average time management skills, ability to work independently, and self-motivation
Keywords: B2B sales, outside sales, field sales, business development, account management, sales management, insurance