Case Services Aide Part Time Jobs Vacancy in Paso County Colorado Springs
Paso County Colorado Springs urgently required following position for Case Services Aide Part Time. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Case Services Aide Part Time Jobs Vacancy in Paso County Colorado Springs Jobs Details:
***$16.892 Hourly / Depends on Qualifications***
Provides administrative and staff related support to assist with the coordination and facilitation of services to clients and families within the Children, Youth and Family Services Division of the El Paso County Department of Human Services (DHS).
- Provides support to caseworkers, supervisors and managers; provides administrative and client related services primarily in support of the Practice Unit.
- Connects clients with community resources, coordinates appointments and meetings with community professionals and assists clients in developing and implementing support systems.
- Establishes collateral contacts with informants for additional information; makes referrals to law enforcement and to social services departments in other counties and states; conducts necessary research.
- Coordinates, oversees and documents supervised visits with children and family members ensuring appropriate interaction as assigned.
- Arranges and provides transportation for clients to appointments, therapy, school, court hearings, etc. and assist with the purchase of necessary items as needed.
- Attends and testifies in DHS case court hearings based on intervention with clients as needed.
- Participates in meetings and staffings as requested; attends training and workshops.
- Assists with hotline case services aide functions as needed.
- Performs other duties as required.
- High school diploma or equivalent education required.
- Minimum six (6) months full-time public contact experience in human services or a related field required. A two or four year degree from an accredited college or university may substitute for the required experience.
- Ability to understand and promote Family Centered Practice.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with co-workers, clients, other agencies, the public, and the courts. Ability to efficiently plan, schedule, and organize.
- Ability to assess situations and make prudent and appropriate decisions; ability to apply conflict resolution and problems solving skills.
- Working knowledge of casework practices, procedures, and guidelines.
- Ability to accurately and efficiently complete the necessary paperwork, reports, and documentation.
- Ability to use personal computer software applications such as Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel.
- Ability to work independently as appropriate.
- Ability to use standard office equipment to include computer, fax machine, copier, and telephone.
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance.
- Must pass conditional post offer background investigation, drug screen, physical examination and motor vehicle check.
- Must possess and maintain a valid Colorado Driver's License.
Work is performed in an office environment, clients' homes, schools, jails, court, etc. May be exposed to hostile family situations and individuals; exposed to unsanitary and hazardous conditions. Occasional lifting of files, supplies, children: exerting 20 lbs – 50 lbs occasionally; 10 lbs – 25 lbs frequently, or up to 10 lbs constantly. This is a part-time position which allows for work up to 25 hours per week.
This job announcement is not intended to be inclusive of all functions, responsibilities and qualifications associated with the position, however, representative of the essential job functions and typical criteria considered necessary to successfully perform the position.
APPLICATIONS MUST BE FILED ONLINE AT: http://www.elpasoco.com For inquiries please call: 719-520-7401.
Each applicant is considered only for the current vacancy indicated on your application. It is the responsibility of the applicant to monitor any future openings and to submit a separate application for each position. Incomplete applications will not be considered. Any new employee and rehires must provide documentation of authorization to work as required by the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 (PL99-603).
EL PASO COUNTY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER