Customer Service Representative October Start Jobs Vacancy in Wayfair New York
Wayfair New York urgently required following position for Customer Service Representative October Start. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Service Representative October Start Jobs Vacancy in Wayfair New York Jobs Details:
$16 an hour
What You'll Be Doing:
- Service customers seeking assistance with post-order issues such as returns, replacements, refunds, delivery status and back order inquiries, problem resolution, and any other issues that may arise from the order fulfillment process.
- Meet customer satisfaction, efficiency metrics and issue resolution targets, exceeding customer expectations, building customer loyalty and taking advantage of sales opportunities when appropriate.
- Project a professional company image through phone, chat and email interactions.
- Recognize, document and alert supervisors of trends in customer calls.
- Uphold high customer service standards.
- Perform other job-related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned to you from time to time by the Company and/or your supervisor or manager i.e. process calls or emails to service customers when call demand dictates.
- Bachelor's Degree or 7 years of relevant experience
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Passion for helping customers.
- Desire to make Customer Service a career.
- Service experience, preferably in a call center.
- A successful track record working in a high volume environment.
- Strong desire to be part of a team achieving personal and company financial goals.
- Able to solve problems by thinking analytically and creatively.
- Familiar with the latest e-commerce trends.
- Regular and reliable attendance is an essential function of this position.
Essential Job Functions:
- Ability to alternate sitting and standing throughout an 8 hour period, and sometimes longer.
- Ability to use a computer keyboard and computer screen.
- Ability to use a telephone headset and telephone system.
- Ability to handle and solve all types of customer service issues via phone and/or email. About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair , an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main , where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern , unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane , a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold , unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishingsWayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Call Center: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)