Cfd Reseach Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Sierra Lobo Edwards
Sierra Lobo Edwards urgently required following position for Cfd Reseach Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Cfd Reseach Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Sierra Lobo Edwards Jobs Details:
- Generation of computational grids.
- Setup and run in-house and commercial computational fluid dynamics codes.
- Post process simulation results and compare to experimental data.
- Modify in-house computational codes to add models and modify existing models.
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary project team.
- Collaborate with Rocket Propulsion Division organizations (Engines, Motors, Combustion Devices, Propellants, Operations, Material Applications, IT, etc) and external research organizations (NASA, Universities, etc).
- An understanding of the use of computational fluid dynamics to model reacting and non-reacting flowfields.
- Experience in wall modeling and heat transfer is preferred but not required.
- Proven ability to use CFD codes to conduct simulations.
- Proven ability to generate computational grids for complex geometry, ICEMCFD preferred but not required.
- Proven ability to use programing languages to solve engineering problems and make modifications to existing codes. Languages of interest: C/C++, Python, FORTRAN.
- Familiarity with rocket propulsion desirable but not necessary – willing to learn.
- The candidate shall have a good command of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- A good knowledge of the English language is required.
- The candidate shall be able to operate in a team environment, and shall have good interpersonal, reporting and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Candidates must have a Ph.D. degree in Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering.
- Early to mid-Career Level, 1 – 15 years experience.
- The candidate shall be able to obtain a US security clearance.