Medication Assistance Program Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Community Health Network Indianapolis
Community Health Network Indianapolis urgently required following position for Medication Assistance Program Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Medication Assistance Program Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Community Health Network Indianapolis Jobs Details:
- The Medication Assistance Program Coordinator position is an inpatient clinical role responsible for supporting all patients to ensure the prescribed drug therapy and pharmacy care plan are followed as prescribed and also meet the medical, social and personal needs of the patient.
- Has worked as a Medical Assistant with Prior Authorization/Pre-certification experience specific to behavioral health meds and diagnosis
- Manufacturing Assistance Programs experience is a plus
High school diploma or GED Equivalent.
Indiana Pharmacy Technician License or Medical Assistant Certification or AAMA Credentialing is required.
- Ability to resolve associate issues quickly and efficiently
- Communication, both written and oral
- Strong analytical skills
- Pharmacy tech, technician, CPht, medication assistance
Ranked among the nation's most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is Central Indiana's leader in providing convenient access to exceptional healthcare services, where and when patients need them – in hospitals, health pavilions and doctor's offices, as well as workplaces, schools and homes. Exceptional care, simply delivered.
Community is a non-profit health system that is deeply committed to the communities we serve with more than 200 sites of care and affiliates throughout Central Indiana. Guided by our PRIIDE Values – Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovation, Dedication and Excellence – our team of caregivers is committed to providing an exceptional experience with every life we touch.