Accounting Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Envision Energy Houston
Envision Energy Houston urgently required following position for Accounting Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Accounting Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Envision Energy Houston Jobs Details:
The Accounting Coordinator will have accounting responsibility for Operating wind energy, Digital
business and Envision captive service providers and holding companies. This position will be
responsible for all phases of cost including analysis of expenditures and billing as well as
project contract and estimation reconciliation and forecasting. The incumbent will business
partner with Envision Finance, controller within the accounting group based in Houston and
Shanghai, as well as project leaders, asset management, and tax.
- Full accounting and general ledger responsibility including preparation of monthly financial
- Read, interpret, and summarize project contracts and loan agreements to assure proper
accounting and compliance. Business partner with project management to forecast,
analyze, and reconcile monthly expenditures on significant projects.
- Prepare account analyses and reconciliations on a monthly basis.
- Revenue billing and analysis, fixed asset accounting, accounts payable coding for the
projects and all other accounting matters relevant to the projects, including preparing and
loading all journal entries.
- Ensure that monthly, quarterly, year-end, and special project deadlines and requirements
are met. Contribute to the design and implementation of an evolving and effective system
of internal controls.
- Hands-on use, data entry and navigation of Envision general ledger, and reporting
- Perform accounting research as needed and full responsibility for all monthly, quarterly and
- Prepare annual budgets and monthly forecast updates – cash, income, capital.
- Special projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent major required. Minimum of 2-5 years of relevant
accounting experience and project cost accounting. Experience with Dynamics AX (GL,
Budgeting, Project accounting, project management) as a user.
- Must be flexible to travel, if necessary, to perform accounting duties at operational sites.
- Strong technical and analytical accounting background and familiarity or experience with
complex accounting issues, consolidations, US GAAP issues.
- The ideal candidate will demonstrate strong "hands on" technical skills with attention to detail.
- Commitment, ability, and prior experience in meeting deadlines for monthly and quarterly
reporting, and special projects; preparing thorough and complete analyses and reconciliations
with appropriate documentation and follow-up.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and manage a demanding workload
involving multiple tasks, responsibilities and deadlines with professional follow-through and
- Self-starter with flexibility, desire and eagerness to learn and assume new responsibilities while
maintaining ownership of the projects.
- Strong interpersonal, writing and communication skills. Computer skills – Microsoft Office
(Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint).
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Accounting: 2 years (Preferred)
- More than 1 year