Handyman Residential Light Commercial Jobs Vacancy in Handyman Connection San Mateo Belmont
Handyman Connection San Mateo Belmont urgently required following position for Handyman Residential Light Commercial. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Handyman Residential Light Commercial Jobs Vacancy in Handyman Connection San Mateo Belmont Jobs Details:
To meet the demands of our rapidly growing base of satisfied customers, Handyman Connection of San Mateo, CA is seeking an experienced Handyman. This skilled craftsman would ideally have a variety of home improvement skills to support the growth of our business. Handyman Connection is a locally owned and operated, well established Home Improvement Company dedicated to excellent customer service and quality work. Our customers love us! We have over 50% repeat/referral customer base and our business is growing!
What You Will Receive
- Earn $30-45/hour or up to $1,200/week, depending on your skills and availability Professional Office Support - scheduling, customer support, job tracking
- Free access to custom mobile application for scheduling and communications
- Successful marketing campaign that brings us well qualified customers
- Branded apparel and signage
The handyman will need to have expertise in multiple types of home repair, maintenance and remodeling. You must have basic construction skills, be organized, and effectively communicate with others with a positive attitude. We are looking for a craftsman or craftswoman who can bid work and produce it. If you have at least 3 of the following skill areas, you're the kind of person we need to add to our team:
- General Carpentry - Rough and Finish
- Bathroom Upgrades / Remodel
- Kitchen Refresh / Remodel
- Painting Interior and Exterior
- Drywall Repair / Patching / Caulking
- Minor Plumbing and Minor Electrical Knowledge
- Flooring Repair and Installation
- Handyman, General Home Repairs and Maintenance Work
All candidates should be confident in the following areas:
- Great Customer Service and Client Relations
- Knowledge of Building Codes
- Material Management
- Must have current Driver's License and Insurance
- Must have tools, work vehicle and good references
- Must have experience in the remodeling or home repair trades
- Must pass screening process which includes a background check
- Independent Contractors must carry liability insurance and workers comp
- Must have a smart phone and access to the internet
Please, no Project Managers or those whose experience is primarily New Construction.
Ready to Learn More?
Please complete the short application, and we will contact you for a quick conversation to see if this could be the right match for you. Check us out on the web at: www.handymanconnection.com
What our customers say:
Why Handyman Connection?