Service Rep Medical Courier Jobs Vacancy in Labcorp Raleigh
Labcorp Raleigh urgently required following position for Service Rep Medical Courier. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Service Rep Medical Courier Jobs Vacancy in Labcorp Raleigh Jobs Details:
You value communication, thrive on building relationships and have the ability to shine no matter the shifting business requirements. As our Service Representative, you-ll act as the face of LabCorp. Your route will include client-facing time in patient service centers, doctor-s offices and medical centers, in addition to lockbox drop-offs. You-ll track, handle and process specimen samples - treating them as if they were your own family-s. You-ll regularly identify and document our specimens, both manually and electronically, as well as fill supply requests if necessary. At the end of the day, you-ll find that you-re a respected member of our team and receive recognition throughout our network for the impact you make.
Our requirements include:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must have a Valid Driver's License and be at least 21 years old with clean driving record
- Previous on -the- job driving experience (1-2 years preferred).
- Proven track record in providing exceptional customer service
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Strong Computer Skills
- Comfortably working under minimal supervision
- Flexibility to work overtime as needed
ScheduleMonday - Friday, 11:30 am - 8 pm