Social Media Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Extended Stay America Charlotte
Extended Stay America Charlotte urgently required following position for Social Media Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Social Media Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Extended Stay America Charlotte Jobs Details:
POSITION PURPOSE AND SUMMARY
The Social Media Specialist at Extended Stay Hotels is a critical role within the digital team as the role coordinates our corporate digital reputation management program. The Social Media Specialist will contribute to the development of thoughtful and customized responses that address our guest reviews. The role will work with our hotel teams to crystalize the importance of social media and the impact it has on individual hotels and our overall brand. Our Social Media Specialist will play a hands-on role in the development and day-to-day management of our owned properties within traditional social networks. This role works closely with our Digital Marketing Manager and reports to the Digital Marketing Manager.
MAJOR / KEY JOB DUTIES
- Act as gatekeeper of company reputation management program.
- Review, edit and post property responses, ensuring that properties are crafting well written customized responses to guest reviews
- Monitor social landscape to be kept abreast of any changes or developments
- Work closely with Guest Relations team to ensure internal programs (GREAT, FRESH, Make it Right) are aligned with our current response language and tactics
- Assist with the launch and development of traditional social network assets (eg Facebook, Twitter, Pintrest).
- Work with key marketing and communications stakeholders to ensure social media programs are aligned with overall tonality and voice of brand.
- Work various agencies in the development of content calendar, copy, photography and video assets.
- Maintain timely response to questions and/or responses posted within traditional social networks.
- Other duties as assigned
- 3+ years of experience in a marketing or communications role
- BA or BS with focus on communication and/or marketing
- Experience with social media platforms, including, but not limited to TripAdvisor, Expedia, Hotels.com, Facebook, foursquare, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube, and Google+
- Experience with leveraging social media management and analytics tools, including, but not limited to HootSuite, and Radian 6
- Experience writing, editing and crafting content for the social media space
- Working knowledge and real-world experience in planning, managing and executing social media initiatives
- Real-word experience planning social media programs that span owned (eg Blogs), earned (eg Facebook) and paid (sponsored tweets)
- Strong understanding of reputation management tactics and best practices
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing current best practices
- Knowledge of social media guidelines
- Knowledge of planning and development processes for social media content.
- Knowledge of media strategy and planning options and the media role in integrated communication.
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Overnight travel, minimal to none (less than 5%)