Specialist Visual Merchandising Holyoke Mall Jobs Vacancy in Gap Holyoke
Gap Holyoke urgently required following position for Specialist Visual Merchandising Holyoke Mall. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Specialist Visual Merchandising Holyoke Mall Jobs Vacancy in Gap Holyoke Jobs Details:
- Guides processes and completes work based on management direction for a specific functional area within the store
- Ensures the consistency of operational processes and execution
- Assists the management team to achieve performance goals and execute standard operating procedures
- Contributes to the creation of an effortless service culture, delivering best in class, on-brand experiences, exceeding customer expectations, building loyalty and ultimately increasing market share to drive our profitable top line growth
- Upholds the commitments to the company’s processes, values and Code of Business Conduct
- Supports the store management to ensure work tasks are completed in a timely and efficient manner
- Executes initiatives designed to drive customer satisfaction and business efficiencies
- Provides Support in execution of marketing and visual presentation to promote sales
- Reads communications and interacts with store management to be knowledgeable of all current initiatives, priorities and business metrics
- Serve as a Brand Ambassador to achieve priorities in store, with customer as the primary focus
- Mentor and train individuals; provides on the job training to associates sharing a higher level of knowledge of product and processes
- Takes action based upon direction from Leader on Duty and collaborates effectively with employees
- Build expertise in assigned specialized functional area
- Drives Results – demonstrated ability to personally achieve and support others to drive results
- Collaboration & Influencing – responds to employees and customers to assistance; support where a need is identified
- Trust & Honesty – Acts in line with values and guiding principles
- Customer Impact – Has responded to customers with a sense of urgency and utilized a basic understanding of customer behaviors to identify when a customer may need additional assistance
- Demonstrated interest and initiative to develop skills and improve capabilities
- Team-oriented, approachable, respectful and is looked up to as a role model of the brand
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience preferred
- 1-2 years of retail experience preferred with a minimum of 6 months Gap Inc. experience
- Ability to maneuver around sales floor, stock room, work with and around cleaning chemicals, and lift/carry up to 30lbs.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including holiday, evening, overnight and weekend shifts
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Employees receive medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- Employees can apply for tuition reimbursement.*
- Family care programs.
- Commuter benefits.
- Pet Discount Program.
- For eligible employees