Business Development Associate Jobs Vacancy in Power Kiosk Chicago
Power Kiosk Chicago urgently required following position for Business Development Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Development Associate Jobs Vacancy in Power Kiosk Chicago Jobs Details:
About Power Kiosk
Founded in 2013, Power Kiosk is a rapidly growing internet SaaS platform based out of Chicago’s River North neighborhood. The platform connects commercial and residential buyers of utilities (gas/electricity) with over 70 direct suppliers. This company has received venture funding in 2017 and is looking to expand again.
Ideal Candidate Profile
We are looking for a rock star that will help take our thriving start-up to the next level (Please do not apply if you did not graduate from a top-tier 4-year University). Increasingly, our senior executives meet with very large, sophisticated customers, and need support with the sale. The ideal candidate will be hard-working, analytical, comfortable and competent in client meetings, and above all, accurate and thorough.
We are looking for someone who is looking to add value to a start-up, shape the future, and get rewarded for their efforts. Our executive team has a track record of successful exits (see below).
What will you do
- If the executive team is in a client-facing meeting you will be expected to prepare and debrief before and after the meeting
- Ensure the client has appropriate follow up communications, analysis, and post-sales support
- Work on implementation after the customer says "yes"
- Work closely with customers and our SaaS platform to continually improve the business processes and product
- Learn about our SaaS product and lead projects to help the customer experience
- Create presentations and executive summaries for both external and internal stakeholders
- Eventually communicate at a very high level, strategize with potential customers and figure out how our software solution can benefit their business
- We're still a small, scrappy, company, you will be expected to pitch in... heck, even write a job description from time to time : )
Current Leadership Team
Hamed Babai, founder of Power Kiosk, received his PhD from Northwestern University in 2011 with a degree in Engineering. After working in the energy brokerage business, Hamed went off to build Power Kiosk from the ground up.
Steve Joung, is the lead venture capital partner working with Power Kiosk. Steve was the former co-founder and CEO of Chicago-based Pangea Properties. Pangea was named #1 fastest growing Chicago business in 2013 with over 400 employees. Prior to Pangea, Steve was Chief Operating Officer at Enova Financial (NYSE: ENVA) through its sale to Cash America International (NYSE: CSH) in 2008.
What we are looking for
- A developing leader who wants to solve problems and be handed a great deal of responsibility from the start
- 2+ years of experience in large corporate, consulting, banking or another rigorous field
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, and a structured, honest and rigorous thought process
- Proven ability to lead teams and work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment
- Rapidly improving SQL and data analysis skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, finance, operations, data, stats, math or other technical field from top tier university
- We seek self-learning, intellectually curious, high EQ people
- Citizen or authorized to work in the US
- Base compensation commensurate with level of experience but starting at $48,000/year (1-4 years)
- Full-time role based out of Chicago River North office
- Entrepreneurial culture with tremendous career potential
- Health and dental benefits
- Equity/options offered to superstars after 6 month track record
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $48,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Bachelor's (Required)
- United States (Required)
- 25% (Preferred)