Business Development Manager Jobs Vacancy in Vensure Employer Services Panama City
Vensure Employer Services Panama City urgently required following position for Business Development Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Development Manager Jobs Vacancy in Vensure Employer Services Panama City Jobs Details:
About Payroll Management Innovations
Working with the wrong PEO can severely hamstring a growing business. A good PEO provider that is appropriately paired to your business can improve employee wellbeing, reduce overhead, increase productivity and improve overall company health.
Payroll Management Innovations, a division partner of Vensure Employer Services, is a PEO brokerage firm with over 20 years of industry experience. We’ve become one of the nation’s best PEO brokerages through word of mouth and referrals. We understand that looking for PEO and other business solutions can be a daunting task. Our staff is trained to source and match your business with a broad range of business solutions.
We are seeking a Business Development Manager to join our team in Panama City, FL. The sales executive is responsible for the generation of new clients and revenue by marketing to C-level executives and business owners of prospective clients suitable to the company’s prospect profile through a variety of methods. These marketing methods include, but are not limited to: referrals from existing clients, natural markets, previous associations, strategic alliances, seminars, vendors, direct mail, telemarketing, cold calling and other activities as directed by the company. The sales executive will be required to attend all company-sponsored training programs or other training classes as directed by the company. The sales executive will be required to meet sales expectations as outlined by the company by soliciting potential prospects, making presentations, ascertaining prospective client’s needs, designing proposals, presenting proposals, closing proposals, performing implementation and providing service to clients, as needed.
Primary Job Duties
- Close an average of two (2) sales per month.
- Present two (2) proposals per week.
- Conduct six (6) first appointments to new prospective clients per week.
- Complete and present two (2) new RFPs to the underwriting department per week.
- Meet with at least one (1) existing client twice per month.
- Attend sales and training meetings as directed by the company.
- Complete required sales reports and provide to the VP of Sales.
- Perform at least one (1) speaking engagement per quarter.
- Complete all required paperwork thoroughly to adequately underwrite the client.
- Complete all required agreements thoroughly to adequately set up the client for new business processing.
- Assist in the enrollment of new clients.
- Travel as necessary and as directed by the company.
- Provide feedback on new sales opportunities and marketing, updating lead prospecting data in CRM.
- Other duties as identified by the company.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Knowledge of related fields of human resources, workers’ compensation, risk management, employee benefits, insurance, and payroll, preferred.
- PEO, HRO, insurance, intangible sales experience preferred.
- Superior presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to speak and write in clear and concise English.
- Ability to understand and be understood by clients and potential clients on the telephone.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical functions.
- Ability to memorize scripts and other sales material.
- Ability to perform complex business analysis.
- Outside B to B Sales experience
- 4-year degree, BS or BA degree
- Must own or lease reliable automobile.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Internet savvy
What’s In It For You
- Fulfilling Career
- Great Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Wellness & other Supplemental products)
- Competitive Salary
- Growth Opportunities
- Generous PTO and 401k
- Comfortable, Family-Oriented Culture
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
Payroll Management Innovations provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Payroll Management Innovations has reviewed this job description to ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been included. It is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee’s ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate. This document does not represent a contract of employment, and the company reserves the right to change this job description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform, as the company may deem appropriate.