Physician Office Representative Jobs Vacancy in Vincent Health Indianapolis
Vincent Health Indianapolis urgently required following position for Physician Office Representative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Physician Office Representative Jobs Vacancy in Vincent Health Indianapolis Jobs Details:
We Are Hiring
Title: Physician Office Representative - Front Desk
City, State: Indianapolis, IN
Location: Indianapolis-10603 N Meridian
Department: Diag Med Carmel
Additional Job Details: Full-Time Days, 40 hours Weekly
Why Join Ascension?
St. Vincent, part of Ascension, is a nonprofit, faith-based health system that is guided by our mission to provide compassionate, personalized care, especially for those who are vulnerable. St. Vincent is one of Indiana’s largest employers with 22 ministries serving 57 counties in central and southern Indiana. Our 134-year-old health system includes a wide range of services including cardiovascular care, women’s and children’s health, neurosciences, cancer care, orthopedics, bariatrics, primary care, emergency medicine, imaging, general surgery and long-term acute care.
What You Will Do
The Physician Office Representative works in a customer service capacity providing administrative and clerical support to patients and customers in an outpatient clinic and/or medical office setting.
- Greets patients and visitors, checks patients in and out, and obtains necessary documentation. Verifies and enters demographic information.
- Obtains and verifies insurance authorizations/precertification. Completes medical record release requests and schedules/confirms patient appointments.
- Enters, reviews and submits charges for patient procedures and services daily. Collects co-payments and reconciles all daily reports and deposits for accuracy.
- Provides general office and clerical support to assigned out-patient/medical office.
- High School Education or equivalent required.
- Associate's degree or Technical degree in a related field, or combination of High School degree and related experience preferred
- 2 Years Preferred Technical Experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
St. Vincent, a member of Ascension Health, participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.