Legal Secretary Word Processor Jobs Vacancy in Exela Technologies Los Angeles
Exela Technologies Los Angeles urgently required following position for Legal Secretary Word Processor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Legal Secretary Word Processor Jobs Vacancy in Exela Technologies Los Angeles Jobs Details:
Novitex Enterprise Solutions is looking to fill a Senior Legal Secretary position in Los Angeles. The shift for this position will be 10:00am - 7:00pm, working Monday – Friday. The starting pay for this position is flexible and will vary based on experience. Candidates who successfully complete their first 90 days of employment will also be given an additional $1.00 increase to their hourly rate.
In addition to being organized and able to multitask, this role requires a go-getter with a positive work ethic who is excited to work with the leading provider of innovative, cloud-based solutions in the document outsourcing industry.
Some perks of the job:
Employees working 30 or more hours per week may qualify for:
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick time
- Benefits Health & Welfare Package including –Medical, Dental, Vision
- Exclusive discounts on entertainment, health & wellness, travel and MUCH MORE!
So what will you actually be doing?
Successful applicants will be highly proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, WordPerfect, Adobe Acrobat, Omni Page, Document Management Systems (FileSite, Interwoven, Deltaview, Workshare, etc.) to draft, format and save documents.
A Senior Legal Secretary's daily tasks will involve:
- Communicate with clients via phone, email, and in-person
- Format and revise complicated documents with speed and accuracy resulting in a quality document
- Customize documents to client specifications
- Correct formatting issues within documents
- Anticipate problems and seek to resolve them
- Use intelligent reasoning when interacting with clients during sensitive times and/or service recovery situations
- Ask for help when needed; provide help when asked
- Work without supervision as needed
- Take full responsibility for all commitments to clients and escalate all service recovery occurrences to the Supervisor
- Follow departmental standards and procedures
- Be a reliable team player and act in a professional manner at all times
OK, I'm interested... But is it really the job for me?
You need great people skills, patience and the ability to multi-task to be good at this job.
- Administrative Assistant or Word Processor that is highly proficient in the ability to draft, format and save documents in MSWord, Excel, PowerPoint; Adobe Acrobat, and Document Management.
- Knowledge of Word Processing environment or Legal Environment a plus
- Knowledge of hardware and software compatibility issues
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to effectively work individually or in a team environment
- Competency in performing multiple functional tasks
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) required
Job Type: Full-time
- Word Processing: 1 year (Preferred)
- legal: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school (Preferred)