Customer Experience Specialist Banking Jobs Vacancy in Xero Denver
Xero Denver urgently required following position for Customer Experience Specialist Banking. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Experience Specialist Banking Jobs Vacancy in Xero Denver Jobs Details:
Here at Xero we are all about people and creating beautiful experiences for our customers. We are a passionate team of technologists who love to learn and get involved in the community. We focus on developing solutions to make it easier for small businesses to grow through beautiful accounting software.
How you’ll make an impact
The role of the Customer Experience Specialist- Banking, delivers exceptional customer support to facilitate the establishment of bank feeds, activate feeds via the Bank Feed Manager, follow-up banking queries and pursue the establishment of bank feeds with other banks, financial institutions, or third parties.
Of course, this position description is just a guide - you’ll be expected to be flexible and perform any other duties as reasonably required of you by your Manager and this position description is likely to evolve and develop over time.
Success looks like
- Timely establishment of bank feeds
- Timely, accurate and helpful responses to customer support banking requests and queries
What you’ll do
- Delight customers!
- Facilitate the establishment of bank feeds by providing solutions for customers
- Activate bank feeds and check the arrival of bank feeds using internal tools and processes
- Assist in the review, classification and prioritization of customer support bank feed requests
- Where assigned an issue, respond to the customer by email or phone, within our targeted initial response times, to either resolve the issue or request further information/clarification regarding the issue
- Maintain a high quality of written communication in an agreed style and format.
- Where necessary, consult with the technical and/or product team members for their input in diagnosing and providing the customer with a resolution to the issue
- Where appropriate arrange to telephone the customer or assign the issue to the Banking Team Leader to call and expedite the diagnosis and resolution of critical issues.
- Attend and assist with training sessions on in-house software applications and selected areas of the Xero accounting application
What you’ll bring with you
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Some banking (teller) and/or spreadsheet skills desired
- Diligence and commitment to following through and resolving problems
- Initiative and ability to self-manage, flexibility
- Confidence with technology, google apps and some experience with other small business accounting systems
- Ability to build effective relationships
This is a non-exempt, full time role in Denver, CO. You must also be able to start on September 10th, 2018.
It’s time to introduce yourself
Now that we’ve caught your attention, it’s time to catch ours. Please apply if you:
Love doing #beautiful work – contribute to a beautiful experience for our customers.
Show your passion for the #human side of software development through cultivating a deep understanding of the needs and aspirations small business owners.
Seek the #challenge of complex technical problems, crazy-smart collaborators and a fast-paced work environment.
#Champion creative development by bringing a unique point of view while inspiring impeccable work from others.
Take #ownership by driving meaningful change and delivering results with passion and purpose.
Xero is an Equal Opportunity Employer.